cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Voting for Trump, still think it was smart?

Isn’t it ironic, that the farmers on here that were so bitching about the fact that they couldn’t pay for their health insurance, suddenly have stopped. And now, faced with losing billions in exports, don’t seem like they care. Der Leader must have promised them something so good, that they have to stay loyal to the cause. I don’t want to hear bitching from any of them, that they can’t aford to be farmers. You guys made your bed.....

Tick Tock......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

I told people it was a no brained.  The establishment hates trump, he'll be unable to get much done.   Hillary with Bill are the most powerfully connected corrupt people on earth and it appears the fbi and doj was on their team.   

I know which sounds better to me.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

You mean like asking the deep state for a coup.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The only thing deep is the fantasies in your head!! LOL!! You people have completely flipped out!! My god, it has to be the most idiotic accusations, and from the party of "law and order"?? You guys are swimming in quick sand.

bruce MN
Advisor

Hillary and Bill who?  The only ones I know of are a good cough and a Sr moment or two from the old folks home. 

Rocking chair work, trying to recall if maybe there wasn’tt a time when they were somebody. Wishing that they could see a little more of their grandkid(s).

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Make sure you get the real number BA not the fake numbers you dear leader and his negotiators put out.

I notice no one had any comments about this.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/nafta-us-canada-trade-deficit-numbers-1.4524824

CBC News spoke with a person in Lighthizer's office who said a spokesperson would call about the discrepancy. That hasn't happened; repeated calls to USTR spokesperson Emily K. Davis went unanswered.

Canadian officials said they don't believe Lighthizer is genuinely confused about the balance of trade and suggest that U.S. officials may be reacting in annoyance to having official U.S. statistics used against them in NAFTA talks.

Susan Aaronson, a research professor at the Elliot School of International Affairs at George Washington University, said she thinks political appointees may be behind the USTR's use of bogus numbers.

"The staff of USTR has remained and they are competent and many of them are deeply concerned by this sort of manipulation of statistics," she said.

"Is it wilful intent, or is it sloppiness? I think it can be both. While Ambassador Lighthizer is no amateur, many of his appointees are in over their heads and don't know what they're doing."

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Sure, wall street was giving Hillary a quarter mil for half an hour speech on knitting.

Turn the light on.