cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

WHERE AE THE GLOBAL BURNUP WACKS AT

CANT SEEM TO FIND ANY ----AINT IT A SHAME TO BE A DEMONCRTATAND SO DUMB AS TO BELEIVE THE CRAP ALGORE PUSHES----COME ON LIBS I WILL TAKE ON ANY WITH SPINES ---SHOULDNT BE MANY

6 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: WHERE AE THE GLOBAL BURNUP WACKS AT

Behind the "AT" you ignorant fool!
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

ReSO YOU AGREE THANKS

I DOUBTED YOU COUKLD DEBATE THE FACTS THAT THERE IS NO GLOBAL DEMONCRAT INVENTED BURNUP AND THE WEATHWER IS PROVING THAT ONLY AN IGNORAQNT FEW FELL FOR IT   GOTCHA LOL AT LEAST YU DIDNT RUN LIKE USUAL

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

Heard there wasn't enough snow to run the big dog race up north....BTW...this Ollie dink must be lobotomies conjoined mutant...or are you lobotomies?
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: WHY LIE

THE RACE IS GOING TO RUN BUT THEN UNIRANTS NEVER WAS KNOWN FOR TRUTH ---MATCHES ALL LIBS AND DEMONCRATS LOL

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

the truth is lobotomy is that there was not enough snow to hold the race where they usually do they had to move it north... wonder if that's from climate change?

I just love deniers such as yourself...the claim is that its cold where I am now so therefore the planet is not warming...only a smuck can't tell the difference between climate and weather....
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: I NOTICED UNIRANTS

SCIENCE SAY POLAR ICE CAP AT ALL TIME HIGH AT LEAST I STOPPED YOU FROM LIEING --GLAD I MADE A BETTER  MAN OUT OF YOU ---I ALWAYS TRY ---MAN I LOVE THIS GAME IF IT WERENT SO EASY WITH LIBS LIKE YOU GOTCHA LOL NEED MORE OR HAD ENOUGH----WHAT CLOSET HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING IN AND WHO WAS THE DEMONCRAT YOU WERE BLOWING WITH