ollie2655
Senior Contributor

WHY WANT LIBS DISCUSS THE LIAR IN CHIEFS SPEECH

NEVER SEEN EM RUN SO FAST FOR THE CLOSET BUT I AM GLAD THEY ARE THERE

15 Replies
JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

Re: WHY WANT LIBS DISCUSS THE LIAR IN CHIEFS SPEECH

They have no army.  The conservatives have army appeal.  The army makes us stronger.  It relieves the tension of the loose fitting pants feelings.  

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I made two references to it but they would not fall into the category of you enjoying it. Which is probably why you never responded and didn't want to talk about, as you say. So now you attempt to spin the criticism in another pathetic post. Try me on this one. Don't ignore me as if you didn't read this because you did.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:WHAT ARE YOU RANTING ABOUT NOW

TOTALLY ASININE AGAIN---HE T.OLD AT LEAST 3 LIES THE BEST ONE WAS ISISI IS ON THE RUN FROM AMERICA PLEASE TRY THIS ONE 1ST THEN I WILL KICK TYOUR BUTT ON EACH LIE AFTERWARDS SO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD CAN WATCH LOL

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

This asinine word has been adopted by your vocabulary recently. It is out of character for you to use extravagant words. It is ironic and simultaneously quite apt that you should use this word when every time you post you exhibit all the characteristics of an ass/donkey.

I would go so far as to say that my reply should clearly demonstrate who on here is asinine. But having the wisdom of Job, you are expected to have a knee jerk reaction and fire another brain crushing incoherent reply. Be my guest.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

R RTHWE TOPIC WAS THE LIAR IN CHIEF

did you misread it --- or too deep----or just dumb again GOTCHA LOL

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I feel vindicated, Sort of.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: WHY AND HOW ------NOW RUN

OR BETTER YET OFFER A CHILDISH RETORT---WHICH IS ALWAYS A LIBS REPLY