cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

WOW -

Trump gave a Million Bucks for Hurricane relief.....I am so impressed - OR AM I?

Now - for the rest of the story.

Trump - according to Forbes, is worth 3.5 Billion.  According to Trump - maybe more that 10 to 12 Billion.

Let's entertain him being worth 3.5 Billion.  That's like someone who has a million dollars, giving around $300.00.

If someone has only $100,000.  - it amounts to 30 bucks....

OH MY....THIS MAN IS SOOOOOOO GENEROUS!!!!

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

9 Replies

Re: WOW -

His ghostwriter says believe it when you see it- he's famous for welching on stuff.

But my guess is that he's put himself on the spot and it will happen. He can run it through his foundation and just shake down someone who wants something to launder a gift through. Although that assumes that has regained the right to function- at one point it was frozen on account of improper activities.

But anyway, one way or the other- a big nothingburger.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Very good Jen. Now you are on record as having said Trump is a generous man.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

How much have you given?.... I saw where one of  your hero NFL football teams (Oakland Raiders...Las Vegas Raiders...Wherever they are playing this year) gave a whopping $50,000 to the Vegas shooting fund......Oh and I was so proud of my home town Indiana Pacers when the gave a check of $25,000 to the victims of the storm in Texas......

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

How much did the Clinton Foundation give?     Anyone remember how much they gave to Haiti/Chelsea a couple of years ago?   

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And a footnote here....If trump is worth the 12 billion that he says he is....then his donation amounts to someone having a million in assets, giving a YUGE $8.33.  Yep.  USING HIS FIGURES.  $8.33.  Again.....what a joke....and the extra step that most people won't take.  Then add in the tax benefits - and his donation is, in reality, a pew pennies.  And who wouldn't give a few pennies, to those who have nothing....

As far as what I contributed - I'll let you know when Trump GIVES UP his taxes for scrutiny....voluntarily, that is.   Not because he was forced to do so.  And that, boys and girls, will be never.....that I can pretty much assure you.

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I believe the Clintons raped the Haitian people of several millions.........Give Hill credit though...She tweeted for Trump to get going on this disaster...... 

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

In other words...you gave nothing?

Don't know, but she isn't our president and isn't going to be.

I know you guys are still racking up the chiropractor bills from patting yourselves on the back for defeating Hillary but you're going to have to put together a governing coalition* at some point.

*Dems are irrelevant at the moment except as foils for R's to keep yelling "Pelosi, Hillary". All the relevant action is currently inside the GOP.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

prove it prove it prove it! or delete your post!!!!   Prove that it`s really "Tick tock Bong 9" or delete it!!    

Jen, if there ever was a clown, you are one   Smiley Very Happy