cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

WW3

Is anyone in favour of USA military intervention in the Ukraine? If so why. 

Is Putin getting under your skin?

22 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: WW3

They best not be!
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:

Is anyone in favour of USA military intervention in the Ukraine? If so why. 

Is Putin getting under your skin?

What do you think the US should do?

Honored Advisor

This country is so damned broke, we probably couldn`t go to war if we actually had a legitimate reason of national security.  We`re being invaded at our southern border with new Democrat voter/taco benders  and we can`t seem to stop them. 

All you gotta know Gough, is Putin has nukes and that means he no longer has to say "I`m sorry".

So, no I don`t think we should go to war, our military has low moral, the comanderinchief likes to draw lines in the sand that any fleabag dictator has no fear of crossing.  And Putin is the only bur in the New World Order`s saddle blanket.   Besides I think most of Ukraine wants Putin to come in.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_RUSSIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2... 

Senior Contributor

That big titted repub spokeswoman on the five feels Obama is a wimp and thinks decisive action should be taken to restore the US position in the world but she would say that

There is to be a meeting of the likely beneficiaries of war next week and Uncle Sam is in the mix.

What other fleabag dictator crossed Obama line? Bearing in mind Ukraine is so far away, there is nothing there for you guys and it is none of our business. Maybe that is a good enough reason to shut up and just utter objections from a distance?

The irony in it is how you all manned the muskets against saddam and salivated about giving them freedom. What's the problem with exporting some of that freedom to those starving wretches in the Ukraine.

You gotta love how vlad told merkel he was doing it to safeguard the security of the gas pipe to Eastern Europe. Yeah sure vlad.
She had to say yes OK or they freeze all winter.
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
That big titted repub spokeswoman on the five feels Obama is a wimp and thinks decisive action should be taken to restore the US position in the world but she would say that

There is to be a meeting of the likely beneficiaries of war next week and Uncle Sam is in the mix.

What other fleabag dictator crossed Obama line? Bearing in mind Ukraine is so far away, there is nothing there for you guys and it is none of our business. Maybe that is a good enough reason to shut up and just utter objections from a distance?

The irony in it is how you all manned the muskets against saddam and salivated about giving them freedom. What's the problem with exporting some of that freedom to those starving wretches in the Ukraine.

You gotta love how vlad told merkel he was doing it to safeguard the security of the gas pipe to Eastern Europe. Yeah sure vlad.
She had to say yes OK or they freeze all winter.

What is Australia's position on the situation?

Advisor

Obama should meet with putin and tell him if he wants Europe he can have it, and meet with Xi Jinping and say Australia is yours to take if you like.

Then he needs to call the heads of state in Europe and whatever rules Australia, the queen or a kangaroo or something, and tell them they best be purchasing some armaments from the USA. Economic problems over.

OK, before someone has a cow the above was in jest. Mostly. Not the part about the kangaroo.

Senior Contributor

I disagree

I have a different idea.

Obama should say that they are withdrawing all US troops, armaments, and warships to US waters.
From this point on, they will ONLY defend US waters, US ships in international waters, or US interests abroad.

If anone wants a US base in their country, any stingers or other defense shield, or a US aircraft carrier floating in the vacinity of their country, the bill will be $XXXXXX per month, with each month's payment, due in advance.

Otherwise, you're on your own, the US military will only be used to defend the US territory, US citizens, and the direct interests of the US.

Advisor

Re: I disagree

But then we wouldn't be a great nation. We gotta be great.
Senior Contributor

Re: I disagree

LOL