cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Waaa. I want a parade...

Guess who wants a military parade in Washington.

I am not against being proud of our troups,

But someone wants to show off
Care to guess how much it will cost ?
The defence department doesn't have
The money.

Why do we need a parade... because France
Had one !!!
We will need to spend millions just so someone
Can show off....

People please use the common sense god give
Us.

50 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Waaa. I want a parade...

I just posted that a few minutes ago, elcheapo. I didn't go far enough down the line, sorry. Actually the format on this site sucks, the one they used to have was much better, you could scan down the line and reply to posts with out spending 20 min. on subjects you don't care about. 

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Don't worry about it, us "Wacko's" have stick
Together...too many nuts running around here
bruce MN
Advisor

Been hearing rumblings that there is a considerable amount of support for a Veteran’s parade as a concurrent event.

RJG640v8
Advisor

Multiple draft dodging Donnie who always wanted a Purple Heart. Yeh, Cap’n Bone Spurs wants to show how tough he is and impress his base.  Didn’t the DOD just come up missing $800,000,000 ?

fiscal responsibility, jokers and losers that follow this guy , you just have to laugh.

bruce MN
Advisor

But it would probably be better attended than his last parade

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepRickLarsen/status/961047418660904963/photo/1

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Huh, where are all the RWNJ’s defending the lunacy of this parade. I’m noticing that they pick and choose the topics that they can contort themselves into defending. This stupid parade idea is just one of many examples of our sociopath in chief’s narcissism. He is one very sick and deranged individual.
Fall elections can’t get here soon enough.
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Nothing Says Dictator

Nothing says dictator, like a big, beautiful military parade on Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the would be dictators house......OR....

They could start the parade on the Royal Palm Highway, go South on S County Road, and wrap right around Trumps Mar-A-Lago on Southern Blvd, so he could show off to all his buddies.  Maybe they could even lob a few shots at the resort while they are there, for the rest of us.....

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

basset&co
Senior Contributor

you poor lefties just need to keep  finding something to "beach" about to keep the attention from scandals and laundering..   lol

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

So, I take it that you think this another of the would be dictators good ideas?
The usual strategy, deflect from the topic and point a finger when you have nothing to contribute. Fail!