cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Re: Waaa. I want a parade...

A simple "Military Times" poll of mostly troops and veterans shows that most troops and veterans don't support the parade. I took the poll and did not support the parade. I do however support a parade made up of veterans of the Korean, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq wars. When the troops came home from WWI, WWII and Desert Storm they came home to parades. 

RJG640v8
Advisor

good ol Ollie , projecting again.

RJG640v8
Advisor

that would be a wonderful idea. Most would be a'ok with such.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the laugh of the morning.
Most=35% of the population that are trumpanzees.
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I could get behind that.....good thinking.......

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Could you get behind the idea of what blacksandfarmer gave? Or would you sit on your hands and boo them?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Nothing Says Dictator

Your support of our military personnel is duly noted.......

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: think like a liberal....

Bonus points if you boo while burning the American flag.....

wehav
Senior Contributor

This is the problem with the left, you can’t have a military parade without some half witted allusion to perhaps “the Nazis are coming,”. But sure as I am sitting here if he were having the worlds largest gay pride parade and lowered the flag, and hosted the rainbow, the left would be doing cartwheels and beaming with joy, the whole thing makes a guy want to puke.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Why in the world do we need a military parade? Nothing better to spend time and money on than THAT?
A veterans parade? Fine. Gay Pride parade?
That’s fine. A parade for anything is fine-I wouldn’t go to any of ‘em-just don’t care about parades. And, don’t spend tax dollars to stroke the lunatic’s ego. It’s not just us lefties that think this is a stupid idea....