cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Waaa. I want a parade...

Farmer, don't you dare for one New York minute think this is for the Vets! It's not! It's to stroke the Pretender in Chief's gigantic ego! 

I really think the Viet Nam vets, and the Korean vets deserve recognition for what they did, but not as a celebration for Trump to hang his hat on. NO! 

hardnox
Advisor

Barry probably took it.

Missing money seems to be a consistent problem at the Pentagon.

Just the facts ma'am, although I don't know what, if anything to make of it.

In early Sept. 2001 Donald Rumsfeld announced that $2.3T was unaccounted for but happily it was declared to be found sometime after 34 of the 45 man military accounting team tasked with investigating were killed in the wing of the Pentagon that was hit on 9/11, and records were destroyed.

Sounds like the MO of The Clintons to me. Could be, for all I know. But I'll stand behind those facts as stated. If you google around you'll find any number of sites that "debunk" those facts and anything reporting it is now buried deep.

You can debunk any leaps to conclusions made regarding that (the straw man gambit), but not the facts themselves.

Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

A "Military Times" poll of mostly troops and veterans show 89% do not support a military parade. I will add that I took the survey and did NOT support the parade either. The only way I could get behind a parade in DC would be if it was for vets, not active duty military. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

My hat is off to you, sir, and thank you for your service.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Something amazing here folks....almost everyone
Agreeded on something here.

If that don't send chills up and down your
Spine !
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Why didn't you serve Jenny? They have been excepting women in the military for a long time so you could have made the age cut.

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Accepting? Is that what you were trying to say? If you’re calling someone out, try to use the correct word...
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

I thought she was real young talking about her bong
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

100 percent right on Blacksandfarmer!!!

Maybe a trip to a VA hospital for these people is in order.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Polls mean nothing

Do you think America should parade its tanks and middles like North Korea does?

Do you think we should give our military and service men a parade