cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Wallace questions, have you stopped beating your wife

Wallace keeps asking questions that are designed to make it appear that President Trump controls hoards of KKK members or white supremacists.  

What's with the constant asking him to promise to stop these people from causing problems?  We know, it's all about continuing the myth of Trump supporters being racist and radical.

Let's ask Joe if he'd stop his supporters from rioting, burning, looting, transferring money to communists organizations.  Let's ask Joe if after he shuts down all the energy we depend upon to heat our homes and run our business how we will plow fields, how we will stay warm and how we can travel more than a couple hundred miles before we run out of electricity.  How we will run 500 hp combines on a battery.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Wallace questions, have you stopped beating your wife

Lol.

Tough night to be ignorant and trashy.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I thought Biden wasn’t going to show up for the debate.   I thought Biden was so mentally deficient that he would not be able to go 90 minutes. 

Trump’s constant interruptions were meant for one reason - to try to knock Biden off his thought process.   It didn’t work.  And it made Trump look like what exactly he is - a bully that cannot shut his big mouth.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying........

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I thought Biden wasn’t going to show up for the debate.   I thought Biden was so mentally deficient that he would not be able to go 90 minutes. 

Jen

Me too.

One if by land
Two if by mail.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Kurt#1 wrote:

@jennys_mn wrote:

Jen

Me too.

One if by land
Two if by mail.

Those were the words from your cult.   “Biden wouldn’t show up” - “Biden couldn’t go 90 minutes.”   The cult BS comments for the last month.

Trump came off exactly like he is......angry, off the rails, a bully, a liar.  An embarrassment to our country.    You just keep riding that Trump train right off the end of the track, and into the ravine........

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying........

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

That's why Biden's been hiding in his basement -- practicing against someone who acts like Trump.  Mostly worked as far as holding his own goes.  Probably didn't change anyone's mind on any issues.

Not agreeing to be checked for communications devices, after previously agreeing to do so, raises questions.

Also, Biden seemed much better healthwise than his normal self tonight.  Wonder what they've been pumping into his veins.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Whatever......you guys brought up the same BS of Hillary having a listening device.   That was BS too.  

You think at this debate, some kind of hearing device would’ve made any difference - surly you jest.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen