cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: War against Islamic terrorists

The liberal club Bruce ...AKA as the far left...........Sorry you missed seeing it on here over the yrs............I could give you the starting lineup if you like........

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

ISLAMIC terrorests would be fine...........The president would just like to call them gang members...........(or JV squad)

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Reading between the lines (some people) I see "most of you righties".......

You are obviously not very familiar with the "far left".  I can't recount even one short term poster here over 15 years who would come even close to the "far left".

Those of us in your little  "lineup" come closer to mainstream Repbulcians of the greater part of the last Century than anything.. 

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Uh, wouldn't a good rule of thumb be to take into consideration what they call themselves......Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.....Aren't you guys getting a little tired of carrying water for Obama?  You're embarrassing yourselves.

As an allurement.  I thought that nox had explained that earlier.

And FWIW, how is this international terrorism ring "Obama's"?

The problem belolngs to the entire world.

And I now it's been said here before, but Obama voted against the Iraq War, which is what the primary responsible factor leading up to the creation of ISIS would be.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Ironic

I find it ironic that you are accusing me of the very thing you are complaining about! I said "some people" for a reason and meant what I said.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

So what do we call

So what do we call the Saudis and the Jordanians who are fighting the Islamic Terrorists? The Islamic Anti-Islamics? The Islamic Non-Radical Anti Islamic Radical Islamics? Or something using those words?

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Oh Bruce, do I have to draw you pictures?  You carry water for Obama to defend his choice of words.  So a Chevrolet is not a Chevrolet even they call themselves Chevrolet?  Go ahead and twist another one Bruce.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: So what do we call

What do they call themselves?  What do they want to be called?  Why is it up to us to name them?  Oh wait, I know....How about:  "Islamic terrorists killing Islamic terrorists who pissed us off and we hate more than Infidels right now"