cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Well if we are gonna have a religious war

Saddle your sorry catholic ass up and head for iraq and syria. I am not going or supporting a war between Islam and catholic or lutheran,methodists, baptists or any other such pipedreams. 

No matter who would win would be a disaster for humanity. The world would fall victims to charlatans of one type or another. Yeah you religious types would like nothing better to make the "end of times" battle a reality. That would be proof positive of the reliability of scripture and prophesy! Right? right!

Some would welcome the end of the world in spite of our children and grand children losing their lives. You are sick bassturds that would do anything to involve ourselves and our youth in religious warfare. All because you want to finally settle whose God is the real god!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: War against Islamic terrorists

Just look at the map in the article, you know it doesn't encompass all of Islam. Not even all of Iraq. Of course they are Muslim and of course, they talk about religion BUT most of the clerics will tell you that what they preach is NOT the true Islam and they do not represent the vast majority of Muslims around the world no more than jim jones, david koresh or tim mcveigh represent Christians!
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Have you signed up for the holy war? Just as I thought a mouthy coward!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Have you signed up for the holy war? Just as I thought a mouthy coward!

Don't know that anyone is this country is signing up to fight a holy war. Those here who sign up are signing up to defend us from those who are fighting a holy war.

This fills in the cracks that he left open re what he is saying about recruitment: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/19/why-calling-isis-islamic-only-plays-into-its-hands....
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

And bruce

I recall you saying how brilliant obamas policy was in north Africa and supported fully his involvement in overthrowing khadafi.  

http://m.thenational.ae/world/middle-east/isil-suicide-bombings-kill-at-least-45-in-libya