cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

War on women

Take a look at the woman Obama and the DNC says never worked a day in her life. Then decide if you actually think other house wives will buy it.

77 Replies
Highlighted

Re: War on women

Nice looking folks, must be Mormons.  Seriously, the guy has that Brigham Young descendant look.

Highlighted

One interesting thing, to me, is why with such a good looking (if somewhat narrow) gene pool, Utah nevertheless has the highest per capita usage of cosmetic surgery.

I guess that is really just human nature, everything is relative. In Indiana we just use it to get less ugly being all distantly related to Larry Bird.

Highlighted
Advisor

The person who thinks a career is more work than a homemaker with a bunch of kids is nuts.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Back in my basketball days, I remember a black player saying this about Larry Bird "that white boy can sure play ball, but man that is one ugly mf." Bird was fun to watch , and an example of where hard work can get you. And one of my very best friends looks a lot like Larry so I guess I never thought of him as being ugly. It is all relative.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I thought she worked hard at her job and he stayed home to look after the house and kids.

Why would you think anything else from that picture?

Highlighted

I'm confident that as good LDSer, Mrs. Romney is in for the task of serving as this year's fertility symbol.

I 'spect it is hard work, getting the kids off to private school while Dad is busy stripping companies and sending out pink slips. And keeping track of all those offshore bank accounts can be really taxing. Oops, poor choice of words.

Highlighted

On further consideration I'll add the following-

Before Mitt and his ilk became fabulously wealthy by stripping out companies and driving wage rates down there were a lot more women who could afford to stay home with their kids.

Or to have a passel of 'em. But now they're forced to commit the grave sin of using contraception.

I think that highlights the conundrum the GOPs face- certain things that will fire the base up may do the exact opposite for people who give it serious consideration.

Highlighted
Advisor

Stop before you embarrass yourself further. Romney had nothing to do with the policies that destroyed the single income family, it happened way before his time.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/11/hilary-rosen-ann-romney_n_1419506.html. It was neither Pres. Obama, nor the DNC.  Ms. Rosen is an independant  stratigist.

While I might share your view, it's important to present accurate information in order to be taken seriously.  KenJ