cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Warn your young Sons

Who if inspired by your fanaticism go off on their own, obviously trying to please you:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2020/10/04/the-proud-boys-are-furious-that-gay-men-have-take...

11 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Warn your young Sons

(forbes/gaymentakeproubboysname

Who if inspired by your fanaticism go off on their own, obviously trying to please you)

That's so funny, Trump denounces the proud boys over and over for years - and now the left will be calling Trump homophobic.

You gotta love em.

bruce MN
Advisor

For years? Since last Friday, after saying Tuesday of that same week he didn’t know who they were, but that they should “stand by”?

You’re moving into the “have you no shame?” Shade.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(For years? Since last Friday, after saying Tuesday of that same week he didn’t know who they were, but that they should “stand by”?)

I'll give a source you love from 2017.  Check your boy / idol acosta's twitter feed there bruce. You've entered "have you no shame" a long time ago but you keep forgetting about that darn internet.

Oh, BTW, has slo-joe denounced blm / anteefer anarchist?

bruce MN
Advisor

Who is this acosta you refer to?

I’ll search for an account but I need a first or last name, whichever it is.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Who is this acosta you refer to?)

Smiley Wink

bruce MN
Advisor

I found an Acosta who works for CNN. Never watch it. Haven’t for years. Not a big Turner fan. Probably a quirky offshoot of still being p o’d at The Braves for leaving Milwaukee. 

Did a quick scan of the Acosta that I found’s posts and couldn’t find anything about Dennison saying anything at ant time before a week and a half ago about this group that he claimed to be unfamiliar with a couple of days before that.

Is there spectacularly exclusive or  nuanced thing that I’m missing. Not going to spend any more time than the 10 minutes I just wasted. You’re going to have to send me there.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So the proud boys are British and Canadian gay white supremacist?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I found an Acosta who works for CNN. Never watch it. Haven’t for years. Not a big Turner fan.)

Well, that would explain your cnn correspondent kaitlin collins link in an earlier post.

bruce MN
Advisor

Was that one off the website after having been posted at the RealClearPolitics digest site?

Lot’s of good stuff there, tho’ mostly R leaning. But not all. It’s not Red’s Townhall or Kurt and turdy’s Breitbart.

Memorandum.com another much like it. Get’s ya a look at both sides.