cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Warren 2003 vs Warren 2019

the young  Indian was a moderate, now the old white woman is trying to out progressive Bernie Sanders. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2019/09/04/how-the-quest-for-power-corrupted-elizabeth-wa...

13 Replies
Advisor

Re: Warren 2003 vs Warren 2019

Once a registered Republican 

Honored Advisor

She "saw the light" or an opportunist?  Well, we know "Pocahontas" is an opportunist, as much as  Joe"DON`T PIN THAT MEDAL ON ME, SIR! he died."Biden is.

Advisor

Ben should go back to hawking natural brain pills.

I assume that one of the reasons he and many other "pundits" have an affinity for Dennison is that they're also con men at heart.

Advisor

Don’t have any idea why Red but your links open only about 20% of the time. 

But, yeah, as the guy said....Ben Shapiro... seriously

Advisor

I believe that Ms. Warren's conversion came about through her academic studies on bankruptcy where she learned that under present conditions, The American Dream that she'd enjoyed is a scam.

BTW, a few of us left when we learned that George W. Who? had lied us into an illegal war and then botched it into the biggest foreign policy disaster in American history.

And with the GOP already loading up the crazy train to leave the station, nothing left but to oppose.

Senior Advisor

Yes. Seriously. He's WAY more accurate than the likes of New York Times or CNN.

Advisor

I would enjoy seeing her debate Trump.

I don't think the carefully calculated physically threatening poses would be as effective somehow.

Say what you will about Dennison, his years in WWE did give him unique insights into the minds of idiots.

Senior Advisor

I would enjoy that too. Bruce is upset the pentagon is spending 3 billion on a wall yet perfectly fine with the Indian spending 3 trillion on man made global warming.

Advisor

I have yet to see any evidence that he understands the difference between millions and billions, yet alone trillions.

And in all fairness, I doubt the human mind is actually capable of comprehending how big a trillion is. Any mind.