cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Warren drops out

Sez a member of the lyin' ***** grabber's cult.

But if you're a star they'll let you do it.

Come to think of it, I wonder why that doesn't bother Incels more?

OMG 30. Dr. Puke half-***** agrees with you

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Warren drops out...Bye bye Gray Beaaver

To: Zakeet
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Not a nickel's worth of difference between Joe and Bernie. One = the other.

Tis true.  Biden's VP will be telling as that is the person who will actually serve as president, or perhaps jill will be as Edith to Wilson.  I don't think anyone believes biden is capable of serving at this point.

You could be right. What he is, as opposed to specifically who may be playing into this more than most would think.

Getting “fused” (per the most recent example) probably quite a bit bigger deal. 

Your particular “Edith” would be spectacular. Ha. We get a school teacher in spite of her not being Ms. Warren. As will any of those potential V.P.s that I’ve noticed on any short lists.

V.P. Likely to be extremely functionary, regardless of whether Joe is on top of things or not. She’ll be the one with the conduit to the Congressional leadership regardless of his condition. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(V.P. Likely to be extremely functionary, regardless of whether Joe is on top of things or not. She’ll be the one with the conduit to the Congressional leadership regardless of his condition.)

Maybe he should just pick an "official" with a conduit to the iconic lines in the Declaration of Independence?

Joe's version:  “We hold these truths to be self-evident....all men and women created..., by.... go...., you know the..., you know the thing."

Actual version:  “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

That too. No problem here. In so long as she keeps a copy of the complete Constitution close by.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Vote for senile Joe because of his VP. What a slogan. I hope he will be able to remember his/her name. Bet he picks Michelle. The only way he will get the Barack endorsement.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Sez a member of the lyin' ***** grabber's cult.

But if you're a star they'll let you do it.

Come to think of it, I wonder why that doesn't bother Incels more?

Being kind of hard on old Mr. Hands Joe aren't you.