cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Was Eisenhower a good guy?

Good because all your maybe, might, probably, if this happens then next... are getting very old.  You keep saying it and it keeps NEVER appening.  So long!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

Good because all your maybe, might, probably, if this happens then next... are getting very old.  You keep saying it and it keeps NEVER appening.  So long!

It will happen if we put enough gun grabbers in congress and still have a gun grabber for president.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

IF, MAYBE, MIGHT, COULD, PROBABLY, ETC!!  It hasn't happened and it won't.  I will concede that machine guns and maybe assault style guns could be banned but even that is very doubtfui.  There has not been a single bill introduced that provides for ALL guns to be banned.  AND all of those would have been grandfathered in had it passed which it din not.  The president wanted stricter background checks and gun shows to fall under the same rules as stores--cut out the loopholes.  That was all he backed and it got beat.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

IF, MAYBE, MIGHT, COULD, PROBABLY, ETC!!  It hasn't happened and it won't.  I will concede that machine guns and maybe assault style guns could be banned but even that is very doubtfui.  There has not been a single bill introduced that provides for ALL guns to be banned.  AND all of those would have been grandfathered in had it passed which it din not.  The president wanted stricter background checks and gun shows to fall under the same rules as stores--cut out the loopholes.  That was all he backed and it got beat.

No he didn't. He wanted a ban on assult weapons.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Oh wow!  I left one out.  It got beat also.  Big deal!