cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faust100F
Advisor

Was Seal Team 6 staging OBL killing?

Well . . . I watched Zero Dark Thirty on Dish last night.   So . . . I thought I might search to see what a few people had to say about the "alleged killing of Osama Yo Mama Bin Ladin.

Of course I was a fan of Ann Barnhardts because she viewed the Islamists the same way I do, plus I liked her lectures on UTube.   But she has been silent now for about three months since the IRS seized the $30K she had in her bank account, and islamic sand fleas have been threatening her life. 

Well in all of her lectures she spoke the way I thought on most of her topics.  Anyway on August 7, 2011 she published this article ( 8l7l11 was the day 30 Special Ops soldiers, among them Seal Team 6 members, died in a helicopter crash over Afghanistan) accusing Black Barry of Murdering Seal team 6.  

I mean . . . her argument sounds plausible to me . . . so I thought the 10 gallon brains on this site might tell me if you think she is right.   Enjoy the little article.  I think the Republi-can'ts will really enjoy it.  Pass the popcorn and bring me another Corona. John

http://rense.com/general94/execc.htm

20 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Was Seal Team 6 staging OBL killing?

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, but as Sigmund Freud once said "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar", so who knows? Smiley Happy

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

All I can say is that if it had happened when Bush was president, you guys would be delivering the praise like there was no tomorrow - period. Meanwhile, go about your theories. It will do you good and won't mean squat.

That and you are calling a fine group of Americans that are willing to die for you liars and traitors.

hardnox604008
Advisor

As to point #1- was the kiling of OBL staged, I'm thinking probably. The real OBL had kidney disease and had been in Saudi hospital in '00 on dialysis- odds are slim that he was sitting around playing video games in a villa in Pakistan in 2012. Intelligence sources indicated that he's buried somewhere in the mountains beyond Tora Bora.

The guy they killed was likely a highly placed member of the Bush/Cheney re-election committee whose job it was to keep soccer moms scared that he was going to kill their kiddies and keep white males thinking that they might get to be Daddy Warbucks after all (and they did make a boatload of DWs, BTW, and they were good contributors to Republican elections for a decade, too, kicking back a bunch of that gummint money.)

As to the Seal Team 6 thing, I can't say- can't really find anything to indicate that the people who were killed were participants in the raid.

As to Ms. Annie, well, first, I can't really defend Obama at this point but there are a whole boatload of tighty whiteys who were all in for all the Bush/Cheney internaltional crime wave who still haven't really owned up to it.

And who knows but always best to give to Caesar what is his particualrly of you're going to be a thorn in his side.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

She may have published the article on the 7th but the 30 Americans died on the 6th.  But what was hers and your point on this.  Are you trying to connect this crash to OBL's death or saying that Obama had them killed because....what?

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

That's what they do best!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Christ almighty - you guys are all paranoid with conspiracy theories.  Wake up to yourselves.

Samnospam
Advisor

Uh... Ann posts everyday......http://barnhardt.biz

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

These people wake up? Surely you gist! They are all looney tunes!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

It should've happened on Bush's term, however, he decided that he wanted to go chase someone else who had nothing to do with 911.