cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faust100F
Advisor

Re: Was Seal Team 6 staging OBL killing?

Knapper - this song is for you, nice to see a gung ho poster who is accusing the rest of us of being weenies.  

All I can say is if the draft had not existed, I would never have gone to the Army, my choice was either get married, hide out in college, or be prosecuted for commiting a criminal act by not going to the Army.  

I just do not think dying for a big oil company or wall street is worth anyone's life.  I think we should have Jamie, Lloyd and Corzine sitting in Guantanimo, they should be the the criminals we have held there.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU

Sniper using 50 cal. in Afghanistan    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2kNeNd0Qj8

jput
Senior Contributor

Should station some of those marksmen on our southern border to keep the drug runners out.

That's good shootin'.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I think we should have Jamie, Lloyd and Corzine sitting in Guantanimo, they should be the the criminals we have held there.

Those are the only ones? I assume, you intentionally forgot, Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Condi, and the rest of the war criminals?

jput
Senior Contributor

Since you want a list of "war criminals"

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them.
That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear.
We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from USA but, what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S.Constitution and Laws, to take necessary actions, (including, if appropriate,
air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction
programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has .. chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs
continue a pace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998.
We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities.
Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated
the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his
chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do" Rep.
Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological
weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program.
He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members
It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ..."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan.23.2003

Noticed they're all Democrats.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I wondered how long before one of you ding-bats, would bring that old song and dance up!! LMAO!!

What they did, WAS SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT, SOMETHING THESE TURDS IN THE HOUSE WON'T DO, FOR THIS PRESIDENT! SHAME ON THEM, AND THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR THEM!!

jput
Senior Contributor

So then GTO,  you support obama's escalation in Afkrapistan and the lives and money we're wasted since Feb. 2009.....of course you do.

Faust100F
Advisor

@jput wrote:

So then GTO,  you support obama's escalation in Afkrapistan and the lives and money we're wasted since Feb. 2009.....of course you do.

Iput - I enjoyed your post.   I think everyone on that list is a criminal, but I reside in a rural backwater in Iowa so WTF do I know.  Every single one of them responded because they had an agenda, probably written for them by the Jews and Saudi Arabia.  What you have listed are a group of traitors, because not one of them gave a rats ass about those who died for thier political escapade.

The way I see it, we should have killed Sadam or leave him alone and let him kill all the other islamics in the region, then we would only have had to kill the last man standing.  

But the real culprit here is Saudi Arabia  we should have taken them out first, instead of grounding all fligihts out of and within the US for everyone except the Saudi Royal Family which Bush let fly out of this country.  

What we have are a group of traitors, that is why sooner or later they will have to be dealt with.  Just like the rebels dealt with the loyalist and British in the Revolution.  

I especially enjoyed the comment about "our allies" give me a break . . . these puppets will support anything the US wants to do, as long as we American's pick up the tab, which is payment for their protection at our expense, and these joke nations are our enabler just like the criminals in the United Nations, all of whom should be sent to Nigeria to contemplate their illegal activities. 

You see . . . the way I see it, the United States has always been on its own the only mistake we have made is have a group of gutless politicians who refuse to win wars without fabricating a justification for that war.  

I mean god, I really miss those "terror alerts" that dumb ass Tom Ridge created, I mean give me a break, I have never heard the use "homeland" til hide behind the log Bush and his gangsters came into office. We have been turned into a Nazi state, where the government is more afraid than the Americans who own this country.

Black Barry runs all over the world blowing smoke up foreigners asses, and obligating we the american taxpayer to more and more improvements in their country.  

It is Ironic that we are up to our ass in alligators here in the U.S. and we have nimrods on MSNBC more worried about providing school desks to Africans that helping our own people.  

We have a University here in Iowa, or should I say a subsidary of Monsanto located in Ames, that until they were embarrassed in the paper, were sending faculty at our expense to Africa to hellp feed the poor.  

Give me a friggin break, I do not know how we will ever take our country back as long as we have this many drones in our hive.  Enough of this rant.    Adios Amigo.   John

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Well, faust, the first post I read from you, I thought, here is a pretty smart guy, obviously, another biased voice, but you have out done yourself with this post.

The reference to, Black Barry, has lowered yourself to lpman ignorance, your just pi$$ed because he is making great inroads, to putting America back on the road to peace, with the powers in the Middle East. 

For the record, MSNBC, was the ONLY network, that was RIGHT about why we shouldn't have invaded Iraq! They questioned it from the outset, and have been proven to be the only network willing to tell the TRUTH! YOU HAVE WATCHED AND LISTENED TO NOTHING BUT LIES, MY FRIEND! I don't blame you for being mad, now switch the damnned channel, and get it right, from now on!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hey, dumbass! He did what the asswhole, Bush, didn't want to do, kill Osama Bin Laden! That's what we were in,"Afkrapistan", so STHU!

jput
Senior Contributor

'road to peace",   ha, ha,  ha,  LOL,  that's a knee slapper there GTO.

Examine his record.   Yup,  he left Iraq on the GWB withdrawal timetable,  big whoop.  

Instead of withdrawing troops from Afkrapistan in Feb. 2009 (but hey his campaign promises were just lies like closing Gitmo and not raising taxes on the middle class) your boy escalated troops there.   So what's been accomplished other than losing more soldiers, experiencing more injuries,  wasting money and materials?   Nothing.   We have soldiers fighting with hands tied by restrictive rules of engagement while the enemy kills them by any means.

Leaving Afkrapistan in Feb. 2009 will look just like leaving it in 2014,  2015 , 2016,  etc.

In the meantime your boy prince violated the War Powers Act,  getting us involved in Libya (the latest outrage was leaving our ambassador and his crew to die while obama was completely missing for 7 hours.   Sweet that he awoke refreshed and flew to NV for fundraising the next day).    Your little prince has got us involved in the Syrian civil war.   And we have military "advisors" in Africa.

Don't even get me started on him pulling the rug out from under Egypt's friendly dictator,  allowing him to be replaced by a very unfriendly dictator.   That reminds us of Jimmy Carter's bungling on Iran.

I don't give a rat's butt if there's a D or R behind the POTUS name.   But this guy is joy riding around the world poking hornets' nests. I realize that you're a full time Dem apologist GTO with your red round nose and big floppy shoes.   Go ahead and call me names.   Just tells everyone you have no points to win arguments with.    

Give 'em hell,  Faust.  Your glass is full.