Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Was due out Feb. 12. Postponed

15 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Was due out Feb. 12. Postponed

So  you are saying the chimp in charge for 8 years dropped the ball?

Highlighted
Advisor

Lots of stuff to fear....Buchanan weighs in

https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2020/03/10/is-this-how-europe-ends-n2564145

Obama and Bush Jr are never going to end up on Mt. Rushmore unless they go there to visit. Those 16 years were an American disaster as our country failed to assess and lead. 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

12,000 Americans died from Obama`s Swine Flu that he sat on for 6 months, I DON`T think the Left wants to start pointing fingers....but we`ll "go there" if they want.

Highlighted
Advisor

Assessment of Barry on Health risks

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

https://time.com/5799765/intelligence-report-pandemic-dangers/

i see O continues to live rent free in many of the empty heads ......... and, we got a George who ??? response. Priceless.

Highlighted
Advisor

You have Slow Joe for a standard bearer, and you want to talk about empty heads? I don't believe you want to go there.

I love Trump's America....if you want Obama's America, move your rear to Kenya. Take some other malcontents with you, too.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Senile Joe might get California yet, they're still counting ballots.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey, I wish we could concentrate on the problems at hand instead of poking the heart surgeon with pins as he`s trying to save the patient.  Monday morning quarterbacking of Obama`s handling of H1N1 has to unfortunately be brought up to put the current unjustified attacks into perspective.  Pandemics are thankfully still uncharted waters, giving the one in charge some room who has to walk the rope between solving the problem without creating panic would be only decent.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

your Depends runneth over just like daddy's.

no moving anywhere for me , free country to say as I please whether you like it or not, just as it is for you. Now, go get your handout and move along.