cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Was due out Feb. 12. Postponed

Obama had 12,000 swine flu deaths and handled it perfectly.  Trump has 26 deaths so far, okayed all the $8.3 billion the Democrat congress wanted and the Left wants to string him up over it.  Yes RG, I think I understand

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Obama had 12,000 swine flu deaths and handled it perfectly.  Trump has 26 deaths so far, okayed all the $8.3 billion the Democrat congress wanted and the Left wants to string him up over it.  Yes RG, I think I understand

Ebola '14 , life comes at ya fast , payback is a B.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

In 83% of countries with corona virus the mortality rate is less then 1%.

Highlighted
Advisor

Exponentiallity

Wondering if this demonstration in it in Real-time will inspire an interest in Mathematics in a significant number of our youth?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Exponentiallity

A scientist/doctor dude on a CBS news program said what I`ve been telling you people.  We don`t know how many people have Covid-19 because many probably thought they have the regular flu.  He warned that as testing increases, the numbers of people that "have it" will go up, so nobody freak out.  Tricky Ricky on the market page likes to tout "15% death rate, well at the present time you probably only get tested when you become fatally ill in many cases.  

The doctor did say the Covid-19 death rate will level off around 1% as more tests are done.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Exponentiallity

The highest death rate in any country is Italy at5%. Next is china at 3.9.