cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was really hoping for it to be Newt...

11 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Was really hoping for it to be Newt...

we have already established on this forum that Zero's wife was an executive at a Chicago hospital, making hundreds of thousands of dollars,  that would tell poor patients to go to another hospital, despite the non-profit status of the hospital and its need to provide indigent care as part of the charter.

So if Rick's wife has issues that go against his public views, what else is new? I hope I am never taken to task for the views that my wife has.

Just read Ricky's economic platform and saw an awful lot to like, from pro-family tax policies to pro-manufacturing business taxation. Not sure who he has putting the platform together, but they appear top notch, not the B-team that the zero has.

I listened to Rick on WCCO while he was in Minnesota and he fielded the questions put to him rather well.

Based on what I know right now, Rick would get my vote in a matchup with the zero...the Grinch would not.

So you are right to want the Newt to win the republican nomination.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

When you say "pro-family_ tax policies, do you mean that if you don't use contraceptives and raise a litter instead of one or two, you get a tax break?  Maybe double up if you're Catholic??

@schnurrbart wrote:

When you say "pro-family_ tax policies, do you mean that if you don't use contraceptives and raise a litter instead of one or two, you get a tax break?  Maybe double up if you're Catholic??

Pretty sneaky of us Conservatives, isn't it?  We make tons and tons of new Conservative voters, while the Democrats are aborting tons and tons (literally) of their prospective voters.

Then, that Old Grim Reaper comes and takes all the Hippy Generation to the Happy Cannabis Grounds.... Just isn't fair, is it?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

you know , Mill, if we could get immigration policy back to where you had to be someone pulling the cart and not someone riding in the cart, there might be yet hope for our republic.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Happy cannabis grounds......now that's funny!!

Bart, forcing insurance to provide free contraceptives is only one step away from forcing sheeple to use contraceptives. Obama is about to institute the 2 parents one child policy just like his friends in China.

@r3020 wrote:

Happy cannabis grounds......now that's funny!!

Bart, forcing insurance to provide free contraceptives is only one step away from forcing sheeple to use contraceptives. Obama is about to institute the 2 parents one child policy just like his friends in China.

Most presidential elections hang in the balance with the Catholic vote.  They show up to vote, and if they think one side or the other is out to "get them", ..... woe to the political party that pisses off the Catholics.

Combine that with disillusioned past and now former Obama supporters, one can say with confidence, the thrill with Obama is gone.

The_Thrill_Is_Gone.jpg

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Gee, Craigo, delusional as usual, I see!! HAHA! YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO HATE THIS NOVEMBER!! LOL!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Do you really want to end up like India or some of the other sh!tholes of the world? You guys think the so called welfare whores should be neutered.

@schnurrbart wrote:
Do you really want to end up like India or some of the other sh!tholes of the world? You guys think the so called welfare whores should be neutered.

Brian, I would venture a guess, that any of the non-American readers of this international forum, especially India, would not be too keen with being referred to as a "Sh¡thole".