cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Washington Outsider Addresses Congress

Well Schuurbart, "this" Pope sees things that the other 265 Popes before him didn`t see and Shazam! it just so happens that all sorts of atheists and welfare bums are hanging on his every word.  The Pope should study the Bible alot, so what is his exucse for doing evil deeds?  Is he a moron only confined to simplistic phrases?  or is this Pope pure evil himself, leading all the imbeciles astray?  kind of a warmup act for the antichrist.

But the goll danged fool, wagging his finger at the United States that we don`t take in more Mexicans..goll dang it!  The United States lets in MORE immigrants than the whole rest of the world combined!!!  I don`t see this hypocrite Pope opening up the Vatican to immigrants...i don`t know that it would be possible to even immigrate there.   The Pope since he likes to share so much, ought to open up the Vatican and let the dregs of the world take turns driving his Fiat car.. That is fitting a "fiat Pope" is driving a Fiat car!

hardnox
Advisor

And I bet the ATF is gonna raid your compound wearing cassocks!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy   Obama worked for a Jesuit charity, those in his administration are loaded with "Jesuit trained" clowns and the Pope is a Jesuit.  Do some research on the Jesuits, they ain`t some harmless old men spending the day reading scripture, they have a nasty pedigree. 

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

popepreaCH.gif

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Mr. Pope's message  has reached even J Boners, drunken heart and caused him to resign.

What's your excuse ?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

"Doesn't take much to get you freaks going does it?"

Good one Bart...

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: The truth is the pope is trying to be a christian.

Our pseudo christians aren't even trying. He is trying to be loving and kind. You are trying to be mean and oppressive.

Me? I'm the hopeless sinner pretending to be nothing.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

I might. I would consider it - as a Christian. But why would I have to consider that when there is no one asking for private homes to be opened to provide for immigrant needs?

Maybe lead???

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I'd take as many are allowed under city code.

Just as we did for " another group "  🙂

Sanctuaries aren't just for wildlife.