cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Waste

What is is about the left? Why is goverment waste so important for them? Why do they fight tooth and nail to expand it?..........just asking....

31 Replies
man of steel
Senior Contributor

It's a responsibility issue

They don't want it. They want to force it on others

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Waste

Acquiring money equals Power. The Left can't get money by being productive, (because they are not) so they find that they have to take it from those who are productive, in order to buy support (votes and power). The ends justify (in their minds) whatever means they pursue to acquire money to buy power.
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

You wanna compare assets? lol! perhaps your asset too much and you aint got much! Lol again!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Fancy craig talking about productivity. His firewood goes up in smoke, his hay turns to sh it and his bus driving goes in circles!!!!

Yep. He knows what he is talking about.
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I just find it icredeble that a father who has seen first hand at the billions of dollers wasted by his government would rather see them get the cash to fritter away then to see his children and grandchildren benefit from his life time of work. So, you are 74 yrs old. You see the end of the road is closing in. You are on here bragging about your wealth. Heck Don, You won`t need it where you are going. So in that, I see your logic.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I just don`t understand but in the end it is you and your wifes decision. I`ll respect it............

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

That was one of your better posts, marty. The jealousy and animosity was ozzing out of the other one.

r3020
Senior Advisor

They don't think of it as waste, they view it as an investment.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Perhaps, we differ on what is government waste and what is not. Our government is of the people by the people and for the people. Our objective as a government is to bring order to our lives and make life better for our constituants.

Instead, our opponents see the victims of capitalism and our society as enemies. The poor the under employed and the under paid have little representation. It seems most everyone is against those receiving gov't benefits. Whether you are unemployed,. unhealthy, aged or infirm. We pay taxes, special taxes to fund those things. You want to diminish benefits so that you can pay less taxes and keep spending on foreign wars and preparing for wars.

Any cut to the defense budget is shocking to repubs when we already spend multiple dollars compared to the rest of the prominent countries. There will be enough left for our children and enough to satisfy any tax obligation we might have. So we have to sell and 80 to satisfy inheritance taxes. So be it. Nobody said i had to buy that last 80. I Could have a bundle of cash to take care of taxes. If my demise is delayed, we just might have enough extra cash to pay the taxes and leave the real estate untouched.

Government is not my enemy. Government is not my problem. Government costs money and people like me with decent incomes have to pay for it. The problem is that you favor cutting taxes but you don't get the big cuts. It's your high flying friends that are getting the tax breaks and you think you belong in their special club. Not even close marty. You will never belong in that club and neither do I. WE will be forced to pay our tax bills while they skate by paying a much lower tax rate. And you sir enable them to do that.