cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: Compare it to a bank

Is Bankster  Heidi Cruz to big to go to jail?

hardnox
Advisor

Re: Waste

I'm very concerned about the estimated 58% of federal crop insurance payments that go to the insurers and their agents.

Sure glad that privitization is the solution to government inefficiency.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Absolutely. Along with gun ownership comes the responsibility to keep it secured. If you are reckless and possession falls into the wrong hands you are not blameless!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Absolutely. Along with gun ownership comes the responsibility to keep it secured. If you are reckless and possession falls into the wrong hands you are not blameless!

What about those charged with the enforcement of our nation's laws, do they have a responsibility? What if one of the 36,000 murderers, rapists, thieves, and other common criminals ILLEGAL aliens the Obama administration just released from prison because he thinks enforcing our immigration laws are dumb kill, maim, rape or commit other violent crimes. Should the administration be held blameless?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I missed that article. Have you a link?

bruce MN
Advisor

Aha! Willie Horton lives.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

I missed that article. Have you a link?

snip-

Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers and  thousands of drunken drivers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics that could undercut the  president’s argument that he is trying to focus on the most serious criminals in  his immigration enforcement.

Among the 36,000 immigrants whom U.S. Immigration and Customs  Enforcement released from custody last year there were 116 with convictions for  homicide, 43 for negligent manslaughter, 14 for voluntary manslaughter and one  with a conviction classified by ICE as “homicide-willful kill-public  official-gun.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I like what Ted Cruz says, if he was elected and did what he said that would be wonderful.  I doubt that he will have a chance though.  Ted Cruz is a "lesser evil" but we will get stuck with another "Clinton" or "Bush" and it will be the same ol` same ol`.   Ted Cruz isn`t perfct, here`s what Alex jones says about Ted and Hedi.

http://www.infowars.com/ted-cruzs-wife-is-a-goldman-sachs-vp/  

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
Aha! Willie Horton lives.

Didn't Willy Horton rape after his release?

snip-

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released 36,007 convicted criminal aliens last year who were awaiting the outcome of deportation proceedings, according to a report issued Monday by the Center for Immigration Studies.

The group of released criminals includes those convicted of homicide, sexual assault, kidnapping and aggravated assault, according to the report, which cites a document prepared by the ICE.

A majority of the releases were not required by law and were discretionary, the organization says.

According to the report, the 36,007 individuals released represented nearly 88,000 convictions, including:

• 193 homicide convictions
  • 426 sexual assault convictions
  • 303 kidnapping convictions
  • 1,075 aggravated assault convictions
  • 1,160 stolen vehicle convictions
  • 9,187 dangerous drug convictions
  • 16,070 drunk or drugged driving convictions
  • 303 flight escape convictions

In a statement which accompanied the findings, Jessica Vaughan, the director of policy studies for the Center for Immigration Studies, called the number of criminal aliens released "shocking."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-36k-criminals-freed-while-awaiting-deportation/

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Nox, think about what you just wrote

I will wait for your own response first before I launch into it.

Hint: the payments to crop insurance agencies are mandated by....get this...the federal government.

Hope this helps.