cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Watching Biden

Deliver a speech in Dunmore, PA.   I don’t see the problems, that you Right Wingers want to pretend is there.  Just more Republican lies.   

I’m sure you guys got some bathrooms to protect, or some pizza parlor to storm.  

I see far more issues with Trump and his limited grasp on reality and English, than I see with Biden and his supposed limited mental capacity.   Just more lies, like Hillary having Parkinson’s disease.   Just more lies....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

8 Replies
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: Watching Biden

Jen,

Eye of newt

Toil and trouble

Fire burn and cauldron bubble

Back to your fire.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh, isn’t that cute!!!  How childish!!!!

Does your mommy know your playing online?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Deliver a speech in Dunmore, PA.   I don’t see the problems, that you Right Wingers want to pretend is there.)

Did half century joe's handler's allow the most progressive presidential candidate since FDR let him take questions?  

r3020
Senior Advisor

He will have ample time to prove himself in the debates.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Karen, do you believe you have ample resources to provide your  own protection once Biden defunds the police?

bruce MN
Advisor

The FDR who was elected in and served through a massive Depression and a great war and was re-elected three times as they raged, and then have his protege from his party elected immediately after him? That progressive?

Not sure you could emotionally survive 20 years. Not when 8 years of a painfully cautious moderate so obviously sent you near to over the edge.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Being white is half the battle.