Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Watching the watchmen?

8 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Watching the watchmen?

Didn't Trump give Barr the go-ahead to start investigations? Whatever the truth may be is fine with me as long as it's the truth.

bruce MN
Advisor

From the guy who accuses others of obsession. Same song, slightly modified lyrics to the tune you’ve sung from dozens of op-Ed sources.

Each and everyone of them ignores 2 big pieces.  Accurate verified timelines and Michael Flynn.

No interest in them as evident by their pervasive omission.

Knapp is right. Barr is now “the only game in town”.  He’s running into a bit of a jam with various Courts declaring that he probably needs more than a brief summary declaration.  He might have the goods, but is going to have to make them fit with what’s all legitimately out there. 

Has as anybody ever mentioned here that the Steele bit was commissioned by a bunch of anti-Trump Republicans?  Maybe once or twice......

r3020
Senior Advisor

Paid for by Hillary and the DNC with the aid of the Obama administration's US intelligence agencies.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

IDK -- Back in the beginning of all this, in 2016, I recall hearing 'talk' that the supposed Russian dirt on Trump was initiated by anti-Trump Republicans before the Democrats seized on it.  I have assumed that this 'talk' was likely started by the same upper level group within the Obama administration that was allegedly attempting to thwart the Trump candidacy/Presidency, basically trying to cover their tracks via leaks to the press to distract attention away from themselves.

bruce MN
Advisor

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

and here I thought you had unearthed something where Comey was admitting to lies and dumb lies.

How about your Omar? sounds like the local Alpha news story finally has legs.

https://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/2019/05/29/revoke-ilhan-omars-marriage-fraud-immunity...

are you all in on a recall?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Washington Post. HEE HEE HEE.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Knapper, why do you think the FBI allowed the destruction of the possible evidence against Mrs. Clinton yet doggedly pursued Mr. Trump?

Or, based on your impartial readings over the last three years, do you believe that the behavior has been even handed, and the reporting fair?