cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

We are just trying to stop illegal voting!

Really? You expect us to beleive that?

Abortion is the law of the land in every state in the union. Yet some states are throwing up legislation to make it harder to exercise that right. It must be done in certain hospitals. It must have special facilities which makes it harder to compny. Some states require women to have an ultrasound. It some cases and innervaginal ultrasound and a waiting period for women to come to their senses. Of course all that is neccessary to protect the women as if they don't know they are pregnant and request an abortion. for the fun of it. Just in case they might be pregnant.

Those are just some of the roadblocks the repubs will put up against legislation in which they don't agree. 

Next we might consider the roadblocks put up agaibst the ACA. Affordable care act. Everything from trying to defund it to trying to repeal it to denying thier own state citizens access to medicaid passed byin the affordable care act.

So give your reason for your objection but at least admit that you are striving to keep certain people from voting. You are trying to make legal abortions more difficult and you are trying to make the Affordable care act a failure.

And now with the disruprtion at the VA, you will try to privatize veterans healthcare. You do **bleep** near all you can do to make sure it doesn't work. Yu vote against funding. You vote against 22 new facilities.

You objetive to make sure that gvernment doesn't work. On ething for **bleep** sure is that the congressional republicans won't work. Time to fire those basturds just like they fired general Shinseki for incompetence.

9 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING!

nt

Senior Contributor

Re: Who are we trying to stop

please try me dont run---and exactly what can you do in our country without id

Honored Advisor

So, should they keep handing out absentee ballots like pixy stix?   Should we have drive through voting at the McDonalds window so you can pick up you Chicken McNuggets and vote a straight Democrat ticket with one stop? 

Should there even be a ID requirement for voting or just have a old Folgers can and a bunch of slips of paper with "DemoKrat" or "Demócrata" written on them?

seriously, what integrity of the US ballot do we want to maintain?   You`re on the "winning" side of corruption Don, so I suppose it doesn`t matter to you,but....well, okay whatever!

Senior Advisor

Re: We are just trying to stop illegal voting!

@kraft-t wrote:

Really? You expect us to beleive that?

Abortion is the law of the land in every state in the union. Yet some states are throwing up legislation to make it harder to exercise that right. It must be done in certain hospitals. It must have special facilities which makes it harder to compny. Some states require women to have an ultrasound. It some cases and innervaginal ultrasound and a waiting period for women to come to their senses. Of course all that is neccessary to protect the women as if they don't know they are pregnant and request an abortion. for the fun of it. Just in case they might be pregnant.

Those are just some of the roadblocks the repubs will put up against legislation in which they don't agree. 

Next we might consider the roadblocks put up agaibst the ACA. Affordable care act. Everything from trying to defund it to trying to repeal it to denying thier own state citizens access to medicaid passed byin the affordable care act.

So give your reason for your objection but at least admit that you are striving to keep certain people from voting. You are trying to make legal abortions more difficult and you are trying to make the Affordable care act a failure.

And now with the disruprtion at the VA, you will try to privatize veterans healthcare. You do **bleep** near all you can do to make sure it doesn't work. Yu vote against funding. You vote against 22 new facilities.

You objetive to make sure that gvernment doesn't work. On ething for **bleep** sure is that the congressional republicans won't work. Time to fire those basturds just like they fired general Shinseki for incompetence.

That's funny, under Obama care there is plenty of money for abortions but none for the Veterans. I guess the best way to serve the Veterans is kill them off in the womb before they can become a soldier. Obama care is VA care for the nation.....all except the elite who have their own golden plan.

Senior Contributor

I've said several times, I would go along with laws that would mirror Canada's voter laws.

I don't hear about Canada suppressing voters, nor do I hear much about Canadian illegal voters.

On the surface, at least, it seems their system works pretty well.

What would be wrong with supporting laws like theirs, here in the USA?

Senior Advisor

Obama care is nothing likeVA care. VA care has its own hospitals, doctors and nursing staff.   Obama care is is government assistance with health care premiums from private insurance companies. Just like your subsidized crop insurance. Are you saying crop insurance is a failure because of the government subsidies? Do you participate?

I don't beleive there is any public money available for abortions according to law. The only reason their is a fund shortage in the VA system is the tea bagger opposition to it. Which makes sense because most teabaggers will never be involved in an armed conflict although they do suggest they will fire upon fellow americans to win the political objectives.

But then we know that is BS because at the first sign of incoming every teabagger in the country will soil their pants and send some one else to do their dirty work. Godly christian patriots that won't be in harms way for any reason. But that don't stop them from thinking the afirearm in their hand will make a chuck Norris type rambo out of them. You're a joke turdy and silly joke.

Senior Advisor

Canadians are not about voter suppression. American tea baggers are.

Senior Advisor

can't you think of one critical aspect of my political life. Here i have been hoping that you could come up with something but its the same old crap. You hate so many people and you are quite vocal about expressing it.

You're mired in hateful pestulance and you cannot tolerate a differing opinion. Is their ever a day in your livfe when you do not verbally attack someone?  You're a big mouth disgusting **bleep** is as plainly as I can say it. Plus i left out the ignornat part.

Senior Contributor

Your partisanship, is admirable, but a usual, totally WRONG!

Photo