cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Blah, blah, blah, blah, .....

Nothing you allege is specifically true.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Blah, blah, blah, blah, .....

Not according to those involved. They knew the paper wasn't verified but didn't care.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: We aren't forgetting about it.

It always seems to return to, who do you trust and why?

Absent their core hatred of “The Bad Orange Man,” America’s left, libertarians, MSM/Hollywood/Silicon Valley, and Democratic Party elites would be lining up to attack the unelected and mostly unaccountable wonks now embedded at the FBI, DOJ, CIA, State Department, DOD, IRS, and NSA.

Instead, (and at least for now) it is a “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” sort of proposition.  They should we warned, however, that government guys who wear badges, carry guns, and come in the middle of the night are not always the most reliable of allies. Oftentimes, they can begin to resemble hungry pet tigers on short leashes.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

He is, in fact, a very bad man.

The core question is why The Folk love him.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The evidence of what JHK describes is public, that no one was held to account is proof of the corruption in the doj and fbi.   It is fact. 

Beyond what JHK describes are many things that are some large some small that are unexplainable except that the justice system is completely political.   From Hillary's classified info on private email systems, including on Weiner's laptop,  to Hunter's felony gun purchase application.  Tons more. Facts supported by publicly know information.  

Just facts.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

They're just now sifting through a 4 year crime wave.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

They're just now sifting through a 4 year crime wave.

The doj criminals sifting through their own crimes?  Seems like even an idiot like you would not claim that.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

4 years of crime from before the starting gate until past the wire.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: I'll say it again, blah, blah, blah, blah.....

JHK's article is nothing more than one long, interminable screed that rehashes for the hundredth time all the trump minions twisted fever dreams.

It's crap like this that got some thousands of trump's idiots all worked up enough to attack Congress and attempt to overthrow the lawful of the United States.   This idiot JHK should be arrested and tried for inciting violence.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I'll say it again, blah, blah, blah, blah.....

And yet TrickyDick you can't refute one fact he printed.