cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

We know - why now

For how long did democrats say it doesn't even exist? Is it still a myth Bruce. 

Now that they feel the political tool is no longer necessary

7 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: We know - why now

Democrats prove almost daily that there is nothing they won't do for power.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: We know - why now (Portland)

Sorry, but President Donald J. Trump threw out the federal lifeline to the city of Portland, Oregon six months ago. Back then, Mayor Ted Wheeler and his elected City Council loudly and very publicly rejected all offers of law enforcement assistance.

Let the voters of Portland now live with the consequences of their own choices. Let the Portland property owners, businessmen, and families all suffer from the poor judgment of their own locally elected representatives. Their local governance problems involving managerial incompetence, out of control public disorder, and mayhem are no longer concerns for the rest of America.

[cc: Citizens of Minneapolis, Chicago, Washington DC, NYC, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Louisville, Denver, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Madison, WI, and St. Louis]

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

This buffoon wheeler and his ilk are so laughable, and by listening to his dopey speech he still doesn't even come close to getting it -the anteefer & blm'ers should go the store & store owners they destroyed and see what they did and apologize- oh and my mistake, he's still too afraid to include blm in his statement.

We know what a proven putz wheeler is, but it was no longer on him many months ago, it's on all the winger's on this forum and outside this forum that allowed it and praised him for it who own it.

If I were law enforcement, I would not step in until this hypocrat moron steps down.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Ted Wheeler will from now on be remembered as the myth buster. He just made fools of all dems. He can finally recognize the emperor has no cloths.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Whaaa wait, I thought antifa & BLM weren`t organized and just an "idea"????  The riots, looting and burning were "mostly peaceful"  "a lovefest"  "block party"??

Who ya gonna believe, the mayor of Portland?  If Josh Marshall doesn`t report it in Salon, did it happen?  "Em erm ahm, move on folks, nuthin to see here". 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

maybe after the BLM folk meet up with the business owners that no longer have their businesses, this clown can organize a kumbuyah singing session?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Trump called wheeler a fool for not accepting Federal help, biden agreed with wheeler the MS/L media took wheeler's & biden's side (OK the MS/L part could of went without saying).  With wheeler's latest statement & plea, it would appear that wheeler is calling wheeler and biden a fool?