OKdon
Senior Contributor

We should move to Denmark

and leave the nazis behind. Is denmark a tropical country? lol

55 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: We should move to Denmark

I've always wanted to go to Costa Rica. If this keeps up we won't recognize this country any more anyway.
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Sure, nice and warm. Need any help loading a shipping container ? I'll be glad to come down and help, free of charge. I have some time off around Christmas time. Smiley Happy
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I have been to Costa Rica and it is fantastic.

They are one of the greenest countries nthe planet in more ways than one.

It takes a while to get used to everyone being about 20 inches shorter however.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

WHAT???? Aren't you the Don on the business page bragging how smart you were buying land? Well you've scamed the system for 70 yrs with the liberal programs, now you're on top of the heap and the Republicans come to your rescue to preserve your ill gotten gains and you want to leave the country????? Geesh, you'd complain about getting hanged with a new rope! Smiley Happy
wehav
Senior Contributor

"If this keeps up we won't recognize this country any more anyway."

That's why the election was so decisive a win for Republicans, this country is starting to look a lot like an Eastern Block country.  Government militarising the police, the IRS investigating anybody that disagrees with the administration, even bureaucrat agencies being armed with automatic weapons.   

A nutcase running the minority in the house and crook running the senate.  Nobody is sure who's in the whitehouse.

dairy mom
Senior Contributor

maybe because he loves dairy farming.  My son (one of the many millenials that didn't vote) suggested New Zeeland or Australia this morning. 

Not really laughing here.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Not one dammed thing

The only winners last night were the Koch brothers. Thats it.

Milligan, Joni, BA, and Steve King didn't win a dammed thing , they just think they did.

Every single referendum for progressive values won.

Pot- WON - ( Oregon & DC )

Minimum wage increase - WON ( Arkansas, Neb and others )

Ban Fracking - WON ( Ohio, Texas and another I believe )

Remove Money from politics- WON ( 80 % in one Fla District where it was on the ballot )

Reducing drug charges ( from a felony ) WON ( Mass )

What does this tell you ???  The very people who oppose the above won, yet the people want the actual benefits of progressive ideals.

Kock Bros invest 500 mil and all they want is a green light for keystone. If  passed they will gain over 100 billion.

They are currently worth about 80 Billion.  They don't care  about Adam and Steve or if Joni can castrate a pig faster than BA Deere of Northern Iowa.

As Thom Hartmann says, where else can you invest 50 cents and get 100 bucks in

return ????  

A very wise investment.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

In their haste to oust Obama these goons haven't a clue what is coming. When you give some one total power chaos results. Craig has bee raving about totalitarianism for so long, he is about to get it and has no idea what to expect. They plain and simply hate black presidents especially democrats.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

When were you, ba, red, 20, craigo, polaris, et al investigated? Doubt there could be many who hated and spoke out against this administration than you d-heads. What as the outcome? Which agencies have those auto wpns?The govt is not militarizing the police. They have surplus equipment and only the rambo sheriff depts. bought into it. We have two such a-holes here who did.