cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: We should move to Denmark

I looked at real estate there a few years ago and it was good but now so many Americans have bought down there the prices have gone through the roof. Would like to go and see the country. It's on my bucketlist.
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Not one dammed thing

What part of this don't you get? It was your people that have had enough of the crap Obama  and the Dems were dishing out. It appears you guys are the ones who can't think and see the ship was sinking over the last 6 years.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Your just like Obama... Will not under any circumstance admit he was wrong.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

It is only your opinion that this is all wrong. That is because your kind believes in personal responsibility.haha You don't think there are people who need help and don't think there should be SS, Medicare and any kind of welfare--except for farm welfare! You wished for it, you got it! I hope you really get it now!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

How did the repubs come to anyone's rescue other than the kochs, romneys and the trumps and others like them???
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
It is only your opinion that this is all wrong. That is because your kind believes in personal responsibility.haha You don't think there are people who need help and don't think there should be SS, Medicare and any kind of welfare--except for farm welfare! You wished for it, you got it! I hope you really get it now!

It is the opinion of the majority of the voters yesterday.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Let's see that majority. 38% of the American electorate voted yesterday, and your party had the majority of that, sorry, pal, you are really over-reaching, your majority. To concider that a, "mandate" is a complete over-reach, you have, NO, "mandate", you just won, that is all.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Not one dammed thing

No, it is you who hasn't gotten it! The Democrats didn't vote against Obama, or anything else, they just didn't vote,  had they voted, you would have lost, NO, "mandate" as the Foxsuckers are promoting.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

It will all be OK. There will be no "repeal" of the Affordable Healthcare Act, but it maybe adjusted and likely for the bettter. Obama won't be impeached, even Boehner couldn't find a lawyer to take it on. The Keystone pipeline will be one of his caves and it will likely put several hundred people to work at a maximum while making many others rich as heck. Hopefully Obama won't cave on reduced Social Security, but there will be plenty of concessions since he is basically weak. These Publicans don't have many ideas...there will be some tax reform, but not for us. There might even be a bridge built here and there, but basiically oil, gas and any petro venture will be hot news. As for that wall on the South, since it costs bucketloads of money, fat chance there. As for gay people being shot on site, I think there will be little change since not a one of them has the guts to try an force a National bill....it will be inored and remain the burden of the courts. It's all going to be about the 1% and a few bones thrown to us commoners just like Bush did. Actually things historically work well with a Repub Congress and a Demo President.

The idiots among them will remain idiots and forced to swim with the rest of the salmon.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Are you HATING November, Dale? 😄