cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: We should move to Denmark

As a matter of fact, Craigo, I am, but not  for the reason you think. Our 11 yr. old Doberman had a heart attack and died here in AZ. This is actually going to work out better for the Democrats, the Republicans can't help themselves in their exuberance, of winning, they will over-reach, just as they did in 2010, watch!! LOL!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

This is quite telling, I think. As i've been saying, the Repubicans can't help themselves, this is going to be laughable!

If Americans agree with Democrats on many issues, what the hell happened?

'GOP - The Party of Mean'

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Dale, Very sorry to hear about your dog. I know that is very traumatic and so soon after you got down here. Don't pay any attention to that Misthaufen!!
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: Not one dammed thing

There was no ballot initiative to ban fracking in ohio

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Correction

The city of athens ohio passed an initiative.  I doubt anyone was planning drilling on the campus of ou anyhow.  3 cities had fracking initiatives fail.    

rawhide
Advisor

That is what the reps. said last time goat.  The problem is NOBODY votes any more. My county had a 28% turnout and that is pitiful.

The people have the privilege of voting in this coountry and they are too stupid or lazy to do it.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

First of all, the Koch`s didn`t spend anywhere near $500 million on this election....that is flat out poppycock.  I don`t like the Koch`s, they want open imigration, the candidates that they supported won on a "no amnesty" platform.

Why should I have some un-natural fear of the Koch Brothers...what? I don`t want public tv, museum funding, hospital donations?  The Koch`s don`t want my guns(they`d probably want to go pheasant hunting with me) they can`t force me to buckel my seatbelt, they can`t force me to go to a doctor or pay for Sandra Fluke`s birth control pills, the Koch`s don`t want to take 55% of my estate when I die.  I can not say the same of the Schummer, Obama, Biden, Reid, Feinstein, Pelosi type candidates.

Look, if the dems held the senate you`d be the main one on here going  "LOL ON YOU!!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy  "      However, although my compadres are celebrating about our win.  The election wasn`t enough that people have woken up, if 75% of the electorate voted and the "Joni Ernsts" won 90% to Braley`s 10%...then people would be awake.  All the election was, was a 2 year stay on the execution of people like me...that`s all.  Those on the dole were pissed that Obama didn`t write-off their student loans, they already got their homosexual stuff ...so they had no motivation to vote.  That is a thing the Dems have to realize that when you start buying votes, it`s a continual process...or they forget.   People like me, yes are dying off everyday, but what few of us are left did hobble to the polls and we did win this small "battle".

But, I have no illusions of this being a shift in the country`s liberal thinking.  All the Dems have to do is run in 2016 or 2018 on legalizing heroin and canabalism or whatever level this country has sunk to at that time and the Democrats will win by a landslide.   Dairymother, OkeyDon, etal that want to move to Paraguay to excape the next "horrible" 2 years is a bit premature...just take a nap libs, 2 years from now the coruption will be back...before you`d even completely get your overseas adresses changed.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

It will all be OK. There will be no "repeal" of the Affordable Healthcare Act, but it maybe adjusted and likely for the bettter. Obama won't be impeached, even Boehner couldn't find a lawyer to take it on. The Keystone pipeline will be one of his caves and it will likely put several hundred people to work at a maximum while making many others rich as heck. Hopefully Obama won't cave on reduced Social Security, but there will be plenty of concessions since he is basically weak. These Publicans don't have many ideas...there will be some tax reform, but not for us. There might even be a bridge built here and there, but basiically oil, gas and any petro venture will be hot news. As for that wall on the South, since it costs bucketloads of money, fat chance there. As for gay people being shot on site, I think there will be little change since not a one of them has the guts to try an force a National bill....it will be inored and remain the burden of the courts. It's all going to be about the 1% and a few bones thrown to us commoners just like Bush did. Actually things historically work well with a Repub Congress and a Demo President.

The idiots among them will remain idiots and forced to swim with the rest of the salmon.

If we fail to secure our borders the country is finished. And the people made rich ny Keystone are know being made rich by the railroads.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

The mandate is to stop Obummer and the democrats. That is what the people voted for. We will see if the republican leadership was listening. I have my doubts.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Democrats didn't vote... I wonder why? Do you think they are embarrassed of their dumb ass people.? I know I wouldn’t not want to be labeled one.