cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Not one dammed thing

The main reason for not voting I have heard voiced out here is there was not a single positive ad aired here by anyone. If they said anything about what they would do, it was unrealistic. Like doug ducey, AZ new gov., saying he will get rid of the ACA! Say what?? I never knew govs. voted on bills in Congress.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: We should move to Denmark

I guess we will see just how "caring" the 9% approval guys really are. I fully expect that by spring, there will be millions of new jobs created by the 1%. Fuel will be $1/gal, everyone who wants a "good" job will have one, most of the National forests, parks and monuments will be sold to the highest bidders and the epa, ss, medicare, food stamps and all other "welfare" ceases to exist. Yep, your folks are going to take "care" of Murika!
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

We could put a bounty on illegal invaders! 🙂
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes, I do have a source    http://www.nationaljournal.com/politics/the-koch-network-spent-100-million-this-election-cycle-20141...

NOT $500 million

Now figure out how much Tom Steyer and his "503c" or whatever dark money was spent against Joni.  Here`s the thing, liberals are so out of touch with real America that they run those ads about "Joni met with the Kochs"   "Joni gonna privatize social security"  "Joni voted against the farmbill"..okay as a Iowa STATE senator, but okay.   All that crap that was either a outright lie or taken out of context...it was ALL easily proven wrong by anyone with half a brain. 

And some of those ads were kind of like...huh, Joni did that?   Cool! now I love her all the more!

*And to that slavedriver Nox, I just came in to warm up my Permtex stained hands.  It`s 36º outthere and I was on the ground mounting a Muncie TG seris pto on my truck and my fingers were frost bitten, my cows are still on "daylight savings time" so I get them and the pigs taken care of early.

Veteran Advisor

Your neighbors probably feel the same about their crabby, coxsuckin' neighbor that is so full of hate and ignorance.

Just sayin'.

Joni Ernst will vote just like Chuck Grassley will. You know, that farmer from Iowa that doesn't have a Law Degree!
(I am so glad that the Iowa embarrassment Bruce Bailey, was defeated)
Veteran Advisor

BRAVO! * thumbs up*
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You failed to answer his question, and mine.

How much did they spend ??

Your cows should be out on stalks now anyway.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You should do it for the  coffee alone.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Sorry about your puppy sir.

I had a G shepherd on the farm for 14 years.

Dad is older now and tells stories of how she laid at the driveway waiting for my return or how she would keep livestock from escaping when he opened gates. He gets tears in his eyes.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Awww  Marvin would surley be proud.

Just sayin'