cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Well Mitt...

I had the same thoughts Bruce, but decided to play along.

Since Red is fond of having pet names for people here, ie..... Shifty, Boris, Nuts...

I have come up with one for him. It comes from the Bob and Tom show, they have a bit called " Mr. O " short for "Mr. Obvious", Red will now be known to me as, Mr. O.  but the O will stand for Obtuse, in place of Obvious.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

so % wise, which is it? Big corps, or little cash based businesses that are where the $ come from for illegals?

Makes a great sound bite....blaming big fish CEO's etal, but in the real world, its hundreds of thousands of small time operations, including Boris' cabana boys.

What is obvious is that you guys are so full of it, you would float all day. Clueless wonders.

If you know of a "big corporation" hiring illegals, call the hotline. You know the one that zero set up when he escalated the deportations. 1-800-get-lost

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

I will amend it to this for clarification ;

if you are the owner, boss, decision maker, maker of that corporations / business' / enterprises / companies policies, procedures, culture and operating structure, whether a small business or a very large business, if you hire illegal persons to work for you, at your facilities, or in duties for your corporation / business / enterprise / company, knowingly, then you will be in trouble. See, it's the decision makers responsibility for any and everything that occurs, generally, the decision maker is the one that makes the ultimate decisons on how that corporation / business / company / enterprise  operates and behaves. So, if I as an owner/CEO/Gen Mgr/Chairman allows non compliance to laws, rules, regulations, mandates... then it is on me, if I'm not willing to operate lawfully, then I need to be punished. It really is pretty simple.

So why do they choose to hire illegals ?

And yes, there are actually "roofing" companies / contractors that are rather large. There a few that we haul semi loads of shingles into on a regular basis, during the busy season sometimes 10 per day, and that is just us, and we are not the only truckline going into them.

Close the border. Sovereignty is the responsibility of the federal government. I remember a few years back when the obama administration sued several states for trying to enforce immigration laws saying they didn't have the right. They said it was discrimination. The burden of proof is on the ILLEGAL. Any ILLEGAL alien caught in the country without the proper documentation should be shipped out of the country within 24 hours. Any ILLEGAL alien with forged docunentation should be shipped out of the country within 24 hours. Any employer who knowingly hires ILLEGAL aliens should be procesecuted. Right now there are known ILLEGAL aliens working for the DNC.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

you are either serious about fixing the problem or you are not.

boasts of building a big beautiful wall, playing to prejudices and fears........... yeah, that will work better.  

the couple times that I have needed to kill a rattler, I cut off their head, not the tail.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

you are either serious about fixing the problem or you are not.

boasts of building a big beautiful wall, playing to prejudices and fears........... yeah, that will work better.  

the couple times that I have needed to kill a rattler, I cut off their head, not the tail.

They are not. Trump is or is a liar.

snip-

Despite not yet attaining legal status, Nava is working for the Democratic National Committee as one of a crop of fellows from around the country helping the party organize ahead of a presidential election that President Obama predicted would feature immigration as a major issue.

Candidates are already staking out their positions. Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton aligned herself with the president on his executive action and has come out supporting driver's licenses for immigrants. Former Maryland governor Martin O'Malley's vowed to work on the issue in his first 100 days in office, if elected, during a Q&A with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce last week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/06/08/undocumented-immigrant-among-fellows...

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The comments to that link tell it all....from calling out creepy uncle Joe, to echoing Jay Leno in calling illegals "undocumented Democrats."

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I wonder how many of those contractors hire illegal subcontracters to do roofing by the square. In fact a huge amount ofhome construction work could be done by independent subcontractors that are not paid wages but by the square foot.

I know some service departments in car dealerships are paid by the job instead of by the hour.

Highlighted
Advisor

Donnie...your messing around with someone's "just" priveledges".