cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Well, looky looky!!

Looks like in Manhattan, you'd better leave your "MAGA"caps in the car!! LOL!! The times are a changin' boys!

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/?utm_source=faceb...

5 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Well, looky looky!!

(Looks like in Manhattan, you'd better leave your "MAGA"caps in the car!! LOL!! The times are a changin' boys!)

I seen that as well and like you I found it rather humorous.  Would love to get me a MAGA hat and go into that bar and have a little fun with those liberal sissy boys.

I also wondered if one of those same sissy boys wore an Obama or Hillary hat and got booted from a bar, how loud they would be screaming discrimination?

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

And you are proud of this? You are one sick puppy.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

You and those city sissy anti-American bigots need to be detained in a camp with concertina wire. 😡
basset&co
Senior Contributor

Looks like the same thing as a "few" years ago when I got the boot from this non-biased site for "repeatedly" trying to post a story about Hillary, Bill and a black Lab in a bar,

(the Lab was in the bar with 2 a-holes) remember!!!   lmao

WE must protect those who can't protect themselves, sorta like driving a vehicle with  a Hillary for president bumper sticker on it...   lol

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Yup, Your war on the first amendment is in full steam....congratulations.....Wear your communist uniform with pride gto....