cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

Re: Well thats one way to stay in office

@BA Deere wrote:

A war is a loser for a commander in chief, most recent glowing example is W and his dad before, Trump understands that like no one else...believe me.  Reagan wasn`t suckered into war, though he talked like a half cocked cowboy and had the rest of the world scared to death, that is Trump`s model.  A these wars went on much longer than they had to, Trump wouldn`t be aunt Emma in her tennis shoes, he`d win it quick primarily with missiles and call it a win by the evening tee time.   There wouldn`t be a draft, just one super carrier could turn Iran into a plate of glass.

But then I suppose the Left would say "Poor Iranians, boo hoo-hoo".  Damned if he does, damned if he doesn`t.

Your statement about calling it a win by tee time reminds me of W and his Mission Accomplished speech 18 years ago.  

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

History........

Obama did not do it.

Tweets

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well Trump was wrong. Obama wasn't going to attack iran after sending them billions and billions of cash stacked on pallets. Obama was more interested in the destruction of Israel. He did everything he could to prop up iran. They are his homies.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Why does the  Israeli  Prime Minister  ask  Parliament  for  a  free pass  from  his  misstep  of  under the table ,  gifts  -  another  example  of   Quid  P  Q   - maybe - ?  

rsbs
Advisor

Boys, just think of what Iran would be like with Atomic bombs....something Barry was all in on.

Republicans might not be all it, but when you think of where the looney left has led us, and where they would want to take us, Trump looks like a Mt. Rushmore candidate.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

the daddy Chubs M.O. is to throw everything but the kitchen sink in the air to distract.

what is is he trying to distract people from ...??.....

Impeachment ,   

recentlylLeaked Trump campaign initiatives about GOP ballot security which is shorthand for voter suppression and voter intimidation , 

Newly released dirt filled memos from the Mueller probe ,

Newly released emails on daddy's involvement in the Ukraine extortion deal .....

so this bombing is all about distraction El Cheapo. its just S.O.P. in daddy Chubs land.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

just think of what Iran would be like with Atomic bombs....something Barry was all in on.

So lets consider that...............Obama got a deal for Iran to stop developing atomic weapons.

Your dear leader defaulted on that deal, even though Iran was in compliance, and now Iran is back starting to develop nuclear again.

YES, YES, yes, BA and 3020 I know you are upset that Iran got it's own money back in the deal but then would you not want to get your stolen property back if you were going to deal with a crook?

rsbs
Advisor

Canuck Dude, don't you have an old communist meeting to go to?

k-289
Senior Advisor

Mt. Rushmore  candidate,   with  most  wives and bankruptcy's  -  I  guess - maybe -?   

rsbs
Advisor

Thomas Jefferson probably was close if you count the slave women, and the perilous state of his finances when he died.