cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Well thats one way to stay in office..All moving too fast

Seems that you left out the co-signed Duetche Bank loans. Unless that was popped in the short time between you post and now.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

no, had not seen that Bruce. Another part of the Steele Dossier fleshed out......

two Deutsche Execs suicided that were in on this , Tom Bowers and Bill Broeksmit.  

news with Parnas as well, materials to congress and such , skeptical on Parnas........... seems like a Trump/Putin set up of false too good to be true info to get a gotcha moment , drive home the fake news narrative they have crafted.

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Re: Well thats one way to stay in office

@bruce MN wrote:

Yours, mine, our kids and grandkids and every other soul in a Western country just has their odds drastically lowered in the grand crossfire lottery. 

Only if the country is stupid and elects one of the people running for president in the Democratic party.

k-289
Senior Advisor

1  - What  is  more - most ,   Christian ,  a  Democratic  Liar  or ,  a  Republican  Liar  -  ?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(YES, YES, yes, BA and 3020 I know you are upset that Iran got it's own money back in the deal but then would you not want to get your stolen property back if you were going to deal with a crook?)

Again, the money was tied up for decades, it didn't need to all be given back at once, 10-20% up front and spread the balance out over 5 or 10 years, as leverage, as they meet certain requirements.  The Obama administration wanted to give their Iran pals their money and just had to come up with a plan to do it.

It like starting to give your 8 year old kid a weekly allowance for milking the cow, and you pay them for the next 10 years up front; you, not your kid is gonna be milking the cow after the first week.   

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

And the previous administration got a deal with Iran to stop nuclear production by giving them their own money back.

Iran was in compliance with the agreement when your dear leader defaulted on the agreement. What did he get?

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

And the previous administration got a deal with Iran to stop nuclear production by giving them their own money back.

Iran was in compliance with the agreement when your dear leader defaulted on the agreement. What did he get?

😂😂😂😂

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Yes, tears, and more to come no doubt.

But I doubt history will show it to be funny.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

My skepticism on Parnas is unfounded, not afraid to admit being wrong. 
Parnas stuff is juicy juice ! And a new player emerges, Hyde from Connecticut... every rock they turn over sends creepy crawlers scurrying... what a bunch.