Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Well you've cussed and discussed it

@BA Deere wrote:

Think about what you`re saying, Don....

You're asking a lot.

Honored Advisor

Hey MoS, these liberals are seriously insane, first "Good guys with guns couldn`t stop a bad guy with a gun"...then "Oh, they don`t trust Army guys with guns, so that`s proof that we should take guns away from everybody"    ...oh but wait, a bad guy with a gun shot up Fort Hood...and a military policewoman with a gun ENDED the bad guy`s shooting spree.   If these liberals weren`t dangerous, they`d be comical!

"A bird craped in the forest, hey let`s take the guns away!"   If a conservative doesn`t like guns, he just doesn`t buy one, if a liberal doesn`t like guns, he wants to ban them all!  I`m sorry but liberals are retarded and that`s no offense intended to those that are mentally handicaped...liberals are just plain retarded!

Senior Advisor

Now I see where Holder wants gun owners to wear a bracelet. Hey Eric, kiss my grits. I'm not a criminal and I ain't wearing no freakin bracelet. That gun criminal should be wearing an orange jumpsuit looking over his shoulder for someone named Brutus.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Weapon VS Gun

He could have just as easily shot her. This is my weapon and this is my gun. This one is for fightin' and this one is for fun! One ofthe first things we learned in basic training!
Veteran Advisor

Re: Weapon VS Gun

So, you are tellin' us that you spend a lot of your time playin' with your "gun"? Smiley Wink
Senior Advisor

Yep that what the guy was doing at sandy hook. Defending himself from a room full of first graders!

Senior Advisor

The US army has made it quite clear that fire arm possession needs to be controled and removed from the hands oftheir most well trained and trusted recruits. Arms are only released when needed for training or armed combat.

Why should it be any different in the general public.

Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

The US army has made it quite clear that fire arm possession needs to be controled and removed from the hands oftheir most well trained and trusted recruits. Arms are only released when needed for training or armed combat.

Why should it be any different in the general public.

Because the Constitution says the govenment can not take away our right to keep and bear arms.

Veteran Advisor

They live in the kingdom of the blind

one-eyed men are hoisted on their shoulders and carted around as kings.

And the blind ( figuratively speaking, no offense intended to actual blind people) vote their fellow tards in.

Honored Advisor

Gun crime has went down steadily over the last 2 decades for civillians.....shouldn`t we keep doin` what we`re doin`?   http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/07/gun-crime-drops-but-americans-think-its-worse/2...  

I doubt that a criminal would ask for "permission" to get his gun to rob someone.  By the same token if a homeower hears a robber breaking in his home, he shouldn`t have to call a bureaucrat 15 miles away to fill out the nesessary paperwork, when he needs his gun NOW!  Smiley Happy