cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well.....

Yabba, Dabba, Dooo.... "The One" starts a preemptive war, too!

It will be interesting to watch GTO Dale and the other obama toadies talk out of the other side of their mouths, now.

The peaceniks have to be gnashing their dentures, today. Smiley Happy

18 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Well.....

Yeah Craig, we`ll have to throw the crap right back at `em Smiley Happy  Democrats Lied, People Died.  The debt went up because of these "Rambo Democrat" wars.  Joe Biden is really running the show.  Obama is looking after his oil buddy, George Soro`s interests.  And oh, Obama is a "zionist" going to war for the "Jews".

Highlighted
Advisor

You'd ought to look into some of that first BA. You have been getting sloppy lately. You did pretty well for a while disguised as a dagwud clone, making intermittent concessions and attibutions but the last couple days you have become wingery....more 3020 and wehav like..spitting out doses of the "street wisdom" and "common knowledge" of the collective right...75 years of John Birch Society, Father Caughlin, American Enterprise Institute, Chicago School of Business, militia movement blended regressions and hate garble.

You might want to look at how all of this is playing out with the Zionists and the right wing hard handed leadership in Israel BA.  The want us backing democracy and liberty seeking protesters and rebels in those countries about as much as the man in the moon. It a number of them become democracies it burns up a pile of strawmen in a huge pile.  Zionist leaders need Islamic governments in existence like conservative clerics need a a rather substantial  amount of abortion and birth control happening.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

handshake300.jpgAs I have noticed VERY often with you rightwingers, you are now condemning Obama for doing exactly what you were bitching about earlier that he wasn't doing.  Now tell me it doesn't have anything to do with the man!

handshake300.jpg

Veteran Advisor

I am not condemning obama for taking out a terrorist thug.  I am just finding it humo(u)rous that your fearless leader is taking the same path.... eight years to the day, that the previous fearless leader did, which the rabid left has been screeching about ad nauseum.

I will be waiting to see if Sindy Sheehan will bring her Code Pink crew over to the White house to camp out like they did for the former fearless leader.

I am just hoping that something gets done quickly so that the price of fuel gets back to where it should be right now.... especially with the glut of crude oil everywhere.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

I am not condemning obama for taking out a terrorist thug.  I am just finding it humo(u)rous that your fearless leader is taking the same path.... eight years to the day, that the previous fearless leader did, which the rabid left has been screeching about ad nauseum.

I will be waiting to see if Sindy Sheehan will bring her Code Pink crew over to the White house to camp out like they did for the former fearless leader.

I am just hoping that something gets done quickly so that the price of fuel gets back to where it should be right now.... especially with the glut of crude oil everywhere.

Obama is taking on a terrorist thug which may allow a worse terrorist thug assume power. If Obama wanted to take on a terrorist thug he would take out iran's nuclear facilities. Something that would truly help to stabilize the area. Now all he is doing is protect a bunch of people who hate us from another bunch of people who hate us. The rebels couldn't get to Iraq fast enough to suicide bomb a bunch of American soldiers.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Any Way That You Slice It.....

Any way that you slice it, obama is not going to get the support that he did last time.  Zero from the right and a fading base on the Left.

The U.S. Senate is going to flip too.... only the country's "Dales" will cry, Boo-Hoo.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Armeggedon

I really think that we are living in the last couple of years of life as we know it.  Only the most "Rambo" of us might survive to start a new world. .... or maybe we will get "raptured out" before the real "fit hits the shan".  Who knows for sure, but I am starting to think that all those predicting that the 21st of December, next year, as being the "Dooms Day" may very well be correct.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Any Way That You Slice It.....

Much of that depends on how much of the democracy apparatus is left.  It's close to where the plutocracy can shut it down. Citizens United was agood start. Voter elegiblity will be a huge issue in many statehouses along with hellish dedistricting battles over the next few months. If successful you may be right and we'll go into 20 years of serious decline and unrest, heavy on personal violence.

Going to be interesting who the GOP Presidential candidate is. I seriouslybelieve that with the way the party is being radically  changed right before our eyes that it will most definitley work out to your satisfaction.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Armeggedon

Craig! You are a HOOT!! Ya' buddy, your a real "Rambo", in your own mind.

Only the most "Rambo" of us