cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Whacky Leftist News

Here`s a couple examples of "mountains out of molehills" and just plain meeting the daily quota of anti-Trump tabloid garbage.

First we have the new take on Sarah Huckabee getting kicked out of a restaurant, should be a slam dunk right, the restaurant is in the wrong especially after the 2 non-customers that were loitering at Starbucks, right?  Not in the Leftist world, Huckabee is at fault for even mentioning what happened.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/expert-sarah-sanders-broke-ethics-rules-with-tweet-about-res...   

Then we have a story from California where a eeeeevil white woooooman called the cops on a poor poor pooooooor skinny Black girl that was selling bottled water outside AT&T Park during a Giants game.   The thing is, California has laws against street vendors that don`t have permits.   I`m not a narc, but if you`re gonna have these stupid laws are ya gonna follow them or not?   

Then! in this same link, a eeeeevil white wooooman, probably a fat one called the cops on a poooor poooor pooor Black family that was using a charcoal grill in a public park.  Okay on the beaches and in many or all parks there`s signs up all over the place out there that smugly say:  "Charcoal grills prohibited, this is NOT coal country!".   I get that they don`t want the mess in parks and beaches that charcoal makes and the smoke irritates some people and the mess.  I get that, but do we have to check skin colour before we enforce laws?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/viral-video-shows-white-woman-calling-police-on-young-black-girl-s...

5 Replies
k-289
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Whacky Leftist News

THOUGHT's  &  PRAYER's   to  Sara  - - -

wehav
Senior Contributor

Maybe you missed it, Democrats/communists want to let people with children go free when they break the law.

And regarding skin color, yes.  If you're white, you're guilty in some areas.  In other high crime areas if you're brown or black you're guilty.

In the liberal world you're a bad person if you're white and do something that the white liberal doesn't like, but on the other hand if you're black and come into a white liberal neighborhood they call the police and hav you detained.  

Liberals are pretty weird, that's as simple as it gets.  They hate America and are working day and night to destroy the very thing that has given them the freedom to act like idiots. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Is that the LIBertarian view? sucks to be you Sarah we own the "news" outlets.

k-289
Esteemed Advisor

Thoughts   &   Prayers  -   my  Con Servative  view   &  Libertarian  wouldn't  hide  behind a  tariff  skirt _- _    

basset&co
Senior Contributor

Fake news:

sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilized with bullchit