cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

What 3020 etaletal would like to do to everybody

Swamp the legal system to the point of helplessness with it: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2015/02/12/3642246/boise-woman-arrested-on-malicious.html
9 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: What 3020 etaletal would like to do to everybody

@bruce MN wrote:
Swamp the legal system to the point of helplessness with it: http://www.idahostatesman.com/2015/02/12/3642246/boise-woman-arrested-on-malicious.html

I support the Jewish woman's right to a gun. Had she been armed there would be no need for court proceedings. This is why every American needs to protect the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense.

Senior Contributor

Strange how your not a fan of the Jews but when it comes to guns you certainly have your priorities right. Personal defence!!! From whom? Yourselves???? Nut.
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
Strange how your not a fan of the Jews but when it comes to guns you certainly have your priorities right. Personal defence!!! From whom? Yourselves???? Nut.

Not a fan of the Jew? Really. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a Jew. This was a hate crime and the deranged woman should be punished as such.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

Not a fan of the Jew? Really. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a Jew. This was a hate crime and the deranged woman should be punished as such.

So you agree with the jews on the conflict with Palestine? How do you feel about all the jews running Wall street and its tenticles all over the world?

I thought as much.  It gets a little deep at that point for all you jesus junkies. 

MY LORD AND SAVIOR.!!!!!!!! Get a grip on yourself you idiot.

Senior Contributor

I dont have a clue what you're trying to say?  He wants to attack jews?  Havent seen any posts saying that?

Senior Contributor

Re: DONT YOU WISH YOU HAD A SAVIOUR

IF NOT NOW YOU WILL WHAT A SHAME TO TAKE YOUR KIDS TO HELL WITH YOU ---NOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH WALL STREET BESIDES YOUR JEALOUSY

Advisor

Just saw this a few minutes ago. Hadn't seen it before. From the SNL pilot....1975: https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIEGMOBUDFIAkez7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTExY2k1NzlvBHNlYwN...
Senior Contributor

ollie2655 Senior Contributor
9:12 AM
IF NOT NOW YOU WILL WHAT A SHAME TO TAKE YOUR KIDS TO HELL WITH YOU ---NOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH WALL STREET BESIDES YOUR JEALOUSY

There is stupidity and irrelevance personified as I have been saying. You are a totally ignorant ratbag with no knowledge of anything.

Why do you feel you have to respond to me all the time. It is not as if you are a mountain of intelligence and brow beat me into submission. Stop being so idiotic and get a grip on some facts before you shoot you childish gob off.
Senior Contributor

The poor dammed fool is without a brain cell.

Inbreeding will do that.