cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What? Now Democrats want the Keystone pipeline?

Oh, right right, right.  It`s all politics they are throwing their values out to save Mary Landrieu`s seat.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/11/12/louisiana-lawmakers-jockey-to-approv...

What about the ground water?  What about the oil only being shipped to China?  What about the liabilty?  You know those pipelines spring leaks?  What about Jimmy Buffet`s raillines? If there`s a pipeline, the trains might have to resort to hauling the evil farmer`s grain!    What about the pooooor kids???

10 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: What? Now Democrats want the Keystone pipeline?

@BA Deere wrote:

Oh, right right, right.  It`s all politics they are throwing their values out to save Mary Landrieu`s seat.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/11/12/louisiana-lawmakers-jockey-to-approv...

What about the ground water?  What about the oil only being shipped to China?  What about the liabilty?  You know those pipelines spring leaks?  What about Jimmy Buffet`s raillines? If there`s a pipeline, the trains might have to resort to hauling the evil farmer`s grain!    What about the pooooor kids???

They found out the people aren't as stupid as Goober thinks they are. Well atleast not the conservatives.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

She is just a Horrible schill for Big Oil. nothing more.

I hope she loses, we don't need republicans who pretend to be a progressive on our side.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Ask those liberal farmers in Nebraska if they want the pipeline passing over the ogalala aquifer. That darn liberal state has always dug their heels in when it comes to progress.

Do you remember when Bush/Cheney exempted oil companies from responsibility for ground water pollution. What the hell do nebraska farmers have to gain by a canadian company putting a oil pipeline under their gound?

You say there is no danger of oil leaks? Of course not. The city of Los Angeles has underground water mains that are constantly rupturing and the cost of updating them would be a mere $3 billion dollars. I suppose that oil pipelines never rust or suffer from metal fatigue. No like other man made things they are eternal and never need to be replaced or repaired.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: you wont have anyone left

after this election cycle ---who would want to be of the same brand as an obalmo ---surely no one with an iq above 1

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

There are thousands of miles of gas and oil pipelines in the U.S. Should we stop using them?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Any of them on your property? Have any of them had problems? Also the lower prices for crude has just about killed the Keystone anyway!
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Yes I do. A few yrs ago it busted a few miles from me. It was taken care of. To my knowledge no was was killed.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Its all a game by the left. Obama is going to veto it anyway. Obama calkls Reid say's pass the bill. If the house also passes it he will kill it. Greeny donators are happy and they get more cash for the next election

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I'll bet something was killed if it was crude!