cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

What about the wisconsin ballot

Voting for Ryan for congressman and vice president should be a spoiled ballot. Two votes for the same man for different offices? It looks like a voter that can't make up his mind. It should be either /or.

I know that historically it has been done before but can I write in the same candidate for all offices? After all, I want noxy to hold an office no matter which office because he would be good at it.

I would vote for Romney for dog catcher because we wouldn't need to buy him a van. He would just strap them to the top of his car.

Ideally, Ryan will lose both votes and that would be a blessing.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: What about the wisconsin ballot

they could save ink and only print your ballot with the donkey names on it.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Dammn straight! Make it emphatic, vote straight Democratic! Will not take a chance on spoiling my ballot, by splitting it! Besides that, haven't seen one Republican/TeaBagger/neo-nut, wachos, that should even be considered fit for public office, no! Not even dog catcher!

Highlighted
Advisor

Well that is two then, maybe we could start a list and really save some dough. A person ought to just be able to assign their voting rights to a party and make it easier. A little compensation in Exchange would be fair too don't you think?