cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

What concerns me about Covid

People on both sides talk about the number of deaths.

What isn't talked about is the after affects.

We have a neighbor who didn't get the shot and has been in the hospital for weeks and still is on O2 while his wife got Covid and seems to have recovered. (neither were vaccinated or whatever you call it)

Some members of our congregation have been suffering the after affects of Covid for months and a family member now has heart problems after having Covid.

In our small circle that's too many people who've had problems to dismiss Covid as only being a disease that has a small percentage of deaths.  In addition nobody knows if those who've "recovered" will have problems in the future.  I had a friend that had polio as a kid and in his 60's  it returned in what is known as post-polio syndrome

There's so many already suffering the after affects from Covid that it's highly likely down the road we'll see a post-covid syndrome.

5 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: What concerns me about Covid

Unquestionably.

Which was becoming fairly clear more than a year ago.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Nothing can save a man riding a mad horse but I kept saying “you really don’t want to get this.”

If you can’t stay near 100% isolated then the rational choice is to get vaccinated.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

It is malpractice against your own humanity to help spread the virus with propaganda based in ideology.

Although the NRA and Kochsuckers prepped the folk well for it.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

My daughter was telling me about a roommate of hers who got her second shot the first of August.  Her life has changed dramatically.  Menstrual cycles comes every two weeks now when up until the second shot she was completely normal.   Experiences much pain.  Dr says nothing is wrong. 

It will be many years before the full effects are known.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

And Nikki’s cousin’s friend’s nuts swelled up.