cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

What do you think about Glenn Beck

Advocating for his listeners to buy gold for  an investment and then his Gold selling sponsers rip their customers off? In some cases they sell gold as much as 90% higher than the market price. It's hard to see how it can be a get investment when you buy it at nearly twices it's current value.

18 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: What do you think about Glenn Beck

Beck is nothing more than a carney huckster on TV selling fear in our government, fear in our money, fear in our banking system, fear, fear, and more fear..   In a way it is perfect for a gold sales company to hock their product on his show of fear. What is the investment  article fearful folks with money buy? I guess optimism in the future is rare, and it is much easier to fear the unknown and resist change. Vote NO. Vote no change, just more of the same. there is no hope.. Sound like a party of folks we all know?

Senior Advisor

Can't see how it is much different than the government trying to sell a lottery ticket.

Highlighted
Contributor

I remember when dolly parton was telling people to buy breeze detergent on the porter waggoner show and if i would have been old enough to drive i would have went to town to buy a box and i didn't even know how to do laundry

Senior Contributor

I don't know how Beck gets away with all the crap he spews every day.  He has this thing calling Obama's mob, "Crime Inc".

This goes well beyond democracy in having your say.  This bloke is nothing but a mouthpiece for Murdoch nand the big end of town.  The fear he spreads is unbelievable and more unbelieveable are the idiots that sit glued to him AND BELIEVE IT.

Senior Advisor

Re: Then why do you listen?

Do like I do, listen to something else.

Contributor

i guess we're only to believe msnbc and the govt.

Senior Contributor

Go for it.

Senior Contributor

Senior Advisor

Re: Please explain

Apples to kumquats