cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

What do you think?

WE’RE ECSTATIC: Democratic Governor-Elect Tony Evers may take legal action against Wisconsin GOP Power Grab
This is AMAZING news!
Scott Walker and his puppets are completely disregarding the will of the people -- it’s an outright slap in the face of countless voters.
But our Democrat Tony Evers isn’t afraid -- he’s threatening LEGAL action.
We’re following Tony’s lead -- we’re 4OO%-MATCHING donations to DEFEAT Anti-Voting Republicans nationwide!

8 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: What do you think?

Good.....

Tick Tock......BONGx11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Veteran Advisor

No - it just shows how desperate the Repulsives are to grasp at straws to hold onto the power they have.

Repulsives have lost - you will continue to lose as America finally figures out they have been conned. The con man, and all his cronies, one by one, will go to jail.

Lock them up - soon and often......

Tick Tock....BONGx11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Senior Contributor

Our state is finally going in the right direction. Evers would take us back to high taxes and happy teachers that are over payed with everyone else struggling. I went to the same school he managed earlier in in his life and payed prop tax all those years. It was a tax goat rope with no end in sight.

Veteran Advisor

You want crap for teachers - don’t pay them but dirt. Then you can say how the “liberalized” school system has failed.

Wisconsin’s roads, waysides, and parks have all gone downhill under the Repulsives. You don’t want to pay taxes - I don’t want to pay taxes either.

But I realize the importance of good schools, bridges that don’t collapse, and roads that don’t rattle your teeth when you drive on them, like I-94 down by Beloit and Janesville do - probably in the running for the worst stretch of interstate in the country.

Wisconsin used to be a forward reaching state - now, it’s going backward from what I see at a rapid rate. Roads aren’t painted regularly - it’s the only place in the country I had to have my fog lights on at night, so I could see the road stripes without straining.

I used to think that I was going to move back to Wisconsin, sooner that’s where I grew up. Now, it’s like, why would I have EVER wanted to go back there to live. I’ll take MN any day, over living back in WI....

Tick Tock.....BONGx11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Senior Contributor

I'm sure both states would welcome your great tax contributions

Senior Contributor

"Wisconsin used to be a forward reaching state" You sure hit that one on the head reaching for the hard working peoples pocket and handing it out to the people that do nothing. A few years of your kind of leadership will nock this state in the head for good.

Advisor

Bob LaFoilette, Bill Proxmeir, Russ Fiengold immediately come to mind.  

Walker, Ryan, Johnson pikers.  

Folks in pink and purple states need to be paying attention to what’s happened in Kansas over the past couple of days as the legislature sets to convene 

Senior Contributor

Proxmeir, Fiengold. Talking about fleasing America. And your next joke will be?