cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What do you think

About trump supporting and being supported by the Zionists??
23 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: What do you think

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Better than being supportive of radical Islam as his predecessor did.   Zion does not fly airplanes into buildings, over run western countries, holler "Allah akbar!"  and chop heads off.  If a Jewish person moved next door, you could do a heck of a lot worse.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Gee, I have read the part in the Bible that says any thing about the USAwill move it’s embassy to Jerusalem. Which book is that in?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Gee, I have read the part in the Bible that says any thing about the USA will move it’s embassy to Jerusalem. Which book is that in?)

The Jerusalem Embassy Act was approved by congress in 1995.  Approved by the Senate by a vote of 93-5; and in the house by a vote of 374 - 37.

On June 5, 2017, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of reunification of Jerusalem by 90-0. The resolution reaffirmed the Jerusalem Embassy Act and called upon the President and all United States officials to abide by its provisions.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(As usual eddy you spout a bunch of "rubbish"...)

Which part of my post is rubbish?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

He did give iran billions to use for terror operations.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Eddy where in your post addressed my question or even the original post.
20 it wasn’t our money and had been in arbitration for yrs it was iran’s Money. Get your head out of trump’s rectum long enough to check things for yourself!!!!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

of course schnur doesn't post crap, rubbish or fake news...

Highlighted