cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

What happens if Trump loses?

http://www.salon.com/2016/07/05/how_4th_generation_warfare_helps_to_explain_the_rise_of_donald_trump...

A good interview that I'd recommend reading in its entirety.

Near the end he asks, so what comes after Trump loses. Clinton as lesser of two evils solves nothing and given the forces of "anti-political correctness" i.e., white christian heterosexual male backlash that have been untethered, It will hardly be the end of it.

BTW, he sends a fair amount of it discussing William Lind as one of the architects of the 4GW culture war strategy. Lind was considered the utmost authority on the real honest to goodness kind and I used to post his bitter commentaries about the US conduct of the SW Asia campaigns here often, to little enthusiasm.

9 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: What happens if Trump loses?

You'd better pray that Trump doesn't lose. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

We need the delegates at the convetion to dump trump and go with Ted Cruz!!

Veteran Advisor

That would cause a revolution and assasinations to occur. The pressure cooker is bulging, the last thing you do is to knock the valve off. 

Advisor

I don't suppose he requires much in the way of confirmation but might nevertheless send the author a link to this thread.

If Trump loses, the usual suspectd will be blamed and the woods will be brimming with little green men.

I guess if he wins they might be too but those would be Pooter's Crimea Volunteer Forces.

Senior Contributor

Trump better pray that trump doesn't lose because hitlery will squish him like a bug once this is over. 

Veteran Advisor

I'm sure that Mr. Trump has a YUGE goon squad of his own. 

I noticed that the hammer & sickle crowd isn't crowing much today. Maybe they are wondering when the other shoe will drop with the Clinton Foundation crime organization. 

The Billary has sure racked up a lotta bad Karma over the years, and when the tally is due, it won't go down pretty. 

Senior Contributor

Would not surprise me, if Hillary would want trump in her administration after she is elected. How many millions did he give the Clintons over the years?

Veteran Advisor

Not quite as many Million$ as Goldman Sachs gave Mr. and Mrs. Cruz. 🤑

Honored Advisor

Well, this is why if I was a liberal I would really strongly consider supporting Trump.  Because if Hillary wins, it will be same ol` same ol`, the establishment will get stronger.  After 4 or 8yrs of Hillary, the GOP will be dead (maybe some of you will really like that) but also will the Bernie Sanders brand of Democrat, the Wall Street Plutocracy will be cemented in.

I would say, help Trump use this one last chance to beat the establishment and vote in a liberal AFTER our common enemy is defeated.  It`s like getting in the hog business, once you have the buildings and feed covered, all you have to do is save back all the gilts you want and in less than 5 years, you can raise all the pigs that your heart desires...but you have to cover the buildings and feed first.