cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

What have I missed here?

Conservative suppression in Agcom, liberal fruitloops running wild, and we are supposed to believe that it's all over cause some fat karen is singing?

Correct me if I am wrong here, but hasn't POTUS Trump managed to gain three or four pts nationally during all of this, and it looks like his race to lose again?

Isn't the RX3 hoax about to finally be so roasted that you can stick a fork in it?

Joe Biden is still trying to articulate one thing that he has accomplished in 47 years of being a politician?

People are afraid to put up an American Flag now, and that isn't news?

24 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: What have I missed here?

2020 has had some curveballs.  I wouldn't put much time in worrying about what people who have been wrong near continuously say or think.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

POTUS gained 3 or 4 points nationally?   Sure reBS.   Trump’s going to win.   Just keep that thought another 27 days.   

People are sick of Trump.  Oh, you base boys may still think he’s god.  The rest of us know he’s just the golden calf, and even golden calves can be slaughtered.....

Americs knows - and is turnIng out in droves, to tell Trump, “YOU’RE FIRED!!”   Me, I’ve already done that - I’m waiting for the “lock him up!” chant.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression 

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

The Bolshevik minions are just parroting what the media elite tell them they parrot. The media has to tell them that they are 16 percent points ahead, so they won’t get depressed and lose any manufactured enthusiasm. If they were that far ahead, that would be a 49 state sweep and the brain-dead finger fornicator would be campaigning in Wyoming, instead of Pennsylvania, yesterday. Sixteen points is what Nixon won by.  Always remember, the Bolsheviks will lie, cheat, steal, burn and murder to get control of power. We have to turn out every single vote that we can. Every one of us must convince at least one more person to reject the Bolsheviks by Election Day. Do it like your soul depends on it. 

It looks like the President is going to be keeping the coup d’etât traitors busy with indictments while the new Supreme Court justice gets installed. She will shut down the leftists from cheating after Election Day. 

Everyone to their battle stations. On to Victory. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure Millie - how about a little meme, showing your president hiding his positive Covid test BEFORE he went on the debate stage, spewing all the venomous Covid Biden’s way as he ranted and raved.

Trump failed in 4 years to seduce anyone else to his base - now, you think that from a 35% base, you’ll be able to turn it into 70%?  

You already know the outcome - America knows - and America is voting.  In droves.   Lines already all over this country.  While you guys wave your flags - America is voting, to take the flag back from the boy king.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

just curious, but how many would send their sons or daughters off to fight for the freedoms of the karens, bruces, nutz, etc of this world, knowing how they really feel?

it would be a hard call.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

*squawk* “Karen wants a cracker”. *squawk*

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Without Republicans poking the injured animal, there probably wouldn’t be a fight to begin with.  And my sons will probably be joining the fight, right after the election that Trump loses....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Without Republicans poking the injured animal, there probably wouldn’t be a fight to begin with.  And my sins will probably be joining the fight, right after the election that Trump loses....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.... or voter suppression.

Jen

How many “sins” do you have?  “Too” funny. 😂 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

At least I acknowledge I may have sins - unlike your president - whom has NEVER had ANYTHING to repent for.....what a joke he is....and you support him.   The joke, is all over you Millie....

Jen