cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: What have we become?

Why do you keep trying to cover it up?

You are like a cat in a litter box trying to pull material over your nasty business.
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

So you agree sell body parts of murdered children is wrong. That's a good thing. BTW, God gives you, the five judges, and those selling body parts free will. God gives you choice. Do with it as you please.

You do not do yourself justice when you can not use proper terms.

Where has anyone said anything about selling parts of murdered children.

If any 'god' (note you do not say which one) gave five judges or anyone else permission to sell body parts then that would not be a 'god' that I would worship even if that god could be proven to exist.

I know of no involvement by God. This is people exercising their free will. They rip the beating heart from an innocent child and then sell that beating heart. I guess it is all done in the name of science.

Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

The entire video is posted. Sad to see you side with those who profit from murder.

Why do you keep talking of murder and profiting from it?

Because this doctor rips organs from an unborn child murdering the child and then sells those organs for profit.

Senior Contributor

Re:Well mr hide

If you don't want such commerce going on, stop participating in the activity!  However if you don't approve of the activity you should have entitled your post as "What have you become?"   I think that really was your intent to disparage those dispicable creatures that engage in such practices.

Advisor

Re: Re:Well mr hide

funny......i thought  "we" were humankind     guess not

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Unbelievable

When I recall religious practices of your god demanding that children give him absolute devotion and if they dont they are covered in sins and an eternal fire aways them forever, I believe you have already told them about monsters.

Senior Contributor

@rawhide wrote:

so all religions in same category.   why?

A believer in a religion would be a religionist.

Why would you need categories?

Senior Contributor

Re: Unbelievable Evil

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
"No critical thinkers would see the harm that can be done by blindly following others."

Sounds like a 3rd Reich mission statement.

Indeed, the End Days are truly here.

Why do you have a fixation on Nazis?

Critical thinkers do not just follow but after thinking critically about something are able to differentiate between good and bad, facts and fiction.

Senior Contributor

Fetus: The Baby in your womb that you intend to abort.

Baby: The Fetus in your womb that you intend to keep.

Abortion: Post-conception contraception. That divine Democratic sacrament by which Liberal women can secretly expunge their bodies of the inconvenient results of their own licentious promiscuity. By sweeping their love affairs and irresponsible drunken rutting under the rug, Abortion elevates women into the ranks of the gods, deciding who will live and who will die. It shows the world that women have a greater claim on the lives of their children than do the children themselves, that the Unborn are mere property, like slaves (or furniture). In the Liberal world, Women are the smartest, wisest, most caring creatures in the cosmos, so when they turn on their own offspring and kill them, it must be a brilliant, compassionate decision, not to be questioned in any way. Those Conservatives who arrogantly maintain that Liberal women are shameless tramps (who view sex as mere recreation instead of procreation) and sleazy whores who, once maddened by their fear of pregnancy, labor and delivery become cowardly killers, destroying the most defenseless, vulnerable creature they can, the innocent child in their womb (the blameless child who can't even run away from the murderous grasp of its own mother), those Conservatives (most likely Christians) are the real extremists. They're bastards from Hell who just want to punish Democratic Women for having fun. They don't understand that it's a good, holy thing when Democrats kill the unborn.

Definition of baby;

A young child especially one newly or recently born

Senior Contributor

Why do you keep trying to cover it up?

You are like a cat in a litter box trying to pull material over your nasty business.

Cover up what?